Thread: firearms community's "al sharptons" are at it again....this time in green bay

firearms community's "al sharptons" are at it again....this time in green bay

what these buffoons think this has to do with open carry or firearms rights, i have no idea.

but these al sharptons are at it again:

http://fox11online.com/2014/04/24/op...-gbpd-officer/

Please clarify. I am confused. I thought Al Sharptons were anti gunners.

the sharptons are a sub specie of humanoids that whenever and wherever they think there is a potential for a camera and microphone to be there, come heck or high water, they will be there because, well, it's all about them.

they be the sharptons. have no idea what these sharptons think a cop taking down a drunken idiot has to do with firearms, but who knows, these clowns will probably now start hanging outside of that bar with the shotguns and SKSs....especially if there is word out that a camera will be there.

al sharpton is the face of the black community and these sharptons are the face of the wisconsin gun community.

Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    the sharptons are a sub specie of humanoids that whenever and wherever they think there is a potential for a camera and microphone to be there, come heck or high water, they will be there because, well, it's all about them.

they be the sharptons. have no idea what these sharptons think a cop taking down a drunken idiot has to do with firearms, but who knows, these clowns will probably now start hanging outside of that bar with the shotguns and SKSs....especially if there is word out that a camera will be there.

al sharpton is the face of the black community and these sharptons are the face of the wisconsin gun community.
    So you have a problem with open carry supporters taking advantage of media coverage to further the cause? OK

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Really? And how did you determine that?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by notalawyer View Post
    So you have a problem with open carry supporters taking advantage of media coverage to further the cause? OK
    highly doubt that showing up outside of a bar with long guns is helpful to whatever cause you are trying to promote other than to have people think there are people with issues walking around with guns and firearms and bars most people think aren't a good mix.

but who knows, i might take my semi auto m60 and stand outside of a farmer's market, looking at all the people there, shopping......that is legal ya know. might do the hollywood crossed belts of ammo too. they'll just celebrate my ability to do that and wish they would have thought of it......

The location (near a bar) might seem odd but that apparently is where the guy got arrested for disorderly conduct for using his 1st Amendment rights. They're going back to exercise their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Razor Max Tapatalk.
    Mack The Knife sends.

"Laech cach fer co bas" (Gaelic- "Everyman a warrior until death")
    "Bas no beatha" (McLean war cry- "Death or life")

Quote Originally Posted by MackTheKnife View Post
    The location (near a bar) might seem odd
    that's an understatement, relating carrying around rifles and shotguns in public to a group of drunks outside of a bar at night where police had to be called.
    a lot of people probably do that.

the guy got arrested for disorderly conduct for using his 1st Amendment rights.
    which guy? in the vid i saw a drunk db interfering with an arrest, then when pushed back, blew up at the cop.
    cop went to grab drunken db as he was backpeddling and db got undercut by the trunk of a car.
    both went down and db was still resisting, so into the cuffs he went--probably interfering with an arrest, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest charges.
    don't know what probable drunk number one got.

They're going back to exercise their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.
    so can we look forward to these two valiant action figure heroes hanging out at bars with their AKs when it's bar time, then yelling "F*CK Y**! F&CK YOU!" to everyone there, even the police?

wow, can't wait to see that vid of these heroes in action, defending us so gloriously.....
    Last edited by chowda; 04-29-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    that's an understatement, relating carrying around rifles and shotguns in public to a group of drunks outside of a bar at night where police had to be called.
    a lot of people probably do that.

which guy? in the vid i saw a drunk db interfering with an arrest, then when pushed back, blew up at the cop.
    cop went to grab drunken db as he was backpeddling and db got undercut by the trunk of a car.
    both went down and db was still resisting, so into the cuffs he went--probably interfering with an arrest, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest charges.
    don't know what probable drunk number one got.

so can we look forward to these two valiant action figure heroes hanging out at bars with their AKs when it's bar time, then yelling "F*CK Y**! F&CK YOU!" to everyone there, even the police?

wow, can't wait to see that vid of these heroes in action, defending us so gloriously.....
    What are you waiting for? The "protest" was last Saturday night. Have you not seen the News report of this? I have. Mr. Brandstrom and his protesters duped the media into thinking they were going to show up heavily armed. NO ONE in the news report is open carrying anything; just directing the focus of the "protest" on the alleged actions of the police officer.
    Last edited by Plankton; 04-29-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

No incidents after gun rights advocates hold demonstration in Green Bay

Charles Branstrom of Appleton gathered outside several bars on S. Washington Street with about a dozen of his friends. Some were carrying concealed weapons. Green Bay police tell FOX 11 the night was quieter than expected.

http://wtaq.com/news/articles/2014/a...-in-green-bay/

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...13ppV5ecWr5zjM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-29-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Yawn...non story. I think I see the Al Sharpton reference...wait nope. No I don't.

Now why do you think that these white Sharptons will show up with guns whenever cops are taking down perps. Your logic is sounding like Doug aka Franky.

I can see him making this a race thing and reverting back to the "I'm not racist because I said the word Indian"

Quote Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
    Have you not seen the News report of this?
    nope. don't really watch tv.

sharpton and his protesters duped the media
    so all of this is a petty, silly little game that kid plays, but all the while, stays firmly in the spotlight.

from a link:

[sharpton said]“I didn’t see anything bad happen.
    why thank you al. but no one saw anything "bad happen" on that vid, but something happened before that as one guy was getting arrested....which is what dumb*ss was interfering with.

You know, we just came out, had a presence and made sure everybody acted within the law
    lol! Al, buddy! just how in heck can the world function w/o you standing there? if you aren't everywhere, something just may happen...............gasp!

Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    I can see him making this a race thing and reverting back to the "I'm not racist because I said the word Indian"
    You might be on to something...