• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

firearms community's "al sharptons" are at it again....this time in green bay

chowda

the sharptons are a sub specie of humanoids that whenever and wherever they think there is a potential for a camera and microphone to be there, come heck or high water, they will be there because, well, it's all about them.

they be the sharptons. have no idea what these sharptons think a cop taking down a drunken idiot has to do with firearms, but who knows, these clowns will probably now start hanging outside of that bar with the shotguns and SKSs....especially if there is word out that a camera will be there.

al sharpton is the face of the black community and these sharptons are the face of the wisconsin gun community.

notalawyer

the sharptons are a sub specie of humanoids that whenever and wherever they think there is a potential for a camera and microphone to be there, come heck or high water, they will be there because, well, it's all about them.

they be the sharptons. have no idea what these sharptons think a cop taking down a drunken idiot has to do with firearms, but who knows, these clowns will probably now start hanging outside of that bar with the shotguns and SKSs....especially if there is word out that a camera will be there.

al sharpton is the face of the black community and these sharptons are the face of the wisconsin gun community.

So you have a problem with open carry supporters taking advantage of media coverage to further the cause? OK

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Really? And how did you determine that?

chowda

So you have a problem with open carry supporters taking advantage of media coverage to further the cause? OK

highly doubt that showing up outside of a bar with long guns is helpful to whatever cause you are trying to promote other than to have people think there are people with issues walking around with guns and firearms and bars most people think aren't a good mix.

but who knows, i might take my semi auto m60 and stand outside of a farmer's market, looking at all the people there, shopping......that is legal ya know. might do the hollywood crossed belts of ammo too. they'll just celebrate my ability to do that and wish they would have thought of it......

MackTheKnife

The location (near a bar) might seem odd but that apparently is where the guy got arrested for disorderly conduct for using his 1st Amendment rights. They're going back to exercise their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Razor Max Tapatalk.

chowda

The location (near a bar) might seem odd
that's an understatement, relating carrying around rifles and shotguns in public to a group of drunks outside of a bar at night where police had to be called.
a lot of people probably do that.

the guy got arrested for disorderly conduct for using his 1st Amendment rights.

which guy? in the vid i saw a drunk db interfering with an arrest, then when pushed back, blew up at the cop.
cop went to grab drunken db as he was backpeddling and db got undercut by the trunk of a car.
both went down and db was still resisting, so into the cuffs he went--probably interfering with an arrest, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest charges.
don't know what probable drunk number one got.

They're going back to exercise their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

so can we look forward to these two valiant action figure heroes hanging out at bars with their AKs when it's bar time, then yelling "F*CK Y**! F&CK YOU!" to everyone there, even the police?

wow, can't wait to see that vid of these heroes in action, defending us so gloriously.....

Last edited:

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
that's an understatement, relating carrying around rifles and shotguns in public to a group of drunks outside of a bar at night where police had to be called.
a lot of people probably do that.

which guy? in the vid i saw a drunk db interfering with an arrest, then when pushed back, blew up at the cop.
cop went to grab drunken db as he was backpeddling and db got undercut by the trunk of a car.
both went down and db was still resisting, so into the cuffs he went--probably interfering with an arrest, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest charges.
don't know what probable drunk number one got.

so can we look forward to these two valiant action figure heroes hanging out at bars with their AKs when it's bar time, then yelling "F*CK Y**! F&CK YOU!" to everyone there, even the police?

wow, can't wait to see that vid of these heroes in action, defending us so gloriously.....

What are you waiting for? The "protest" was last Saturday night. Have you not seen the News report of this? I have. Mr. Brandstrom and his protesters duped the media into thinking they were going to show up heavily armed. NO ONE in the news report is open carrying anything; just directing the focus of the "protest" on the alleged actions of the police officer.

Last edited:

wimwag

Yawn...non story. I think I see the Al Sharpton reference...wait nope. No I don't.

Law abider

Now why do you think that these white Sharptons will show up with guns whenever cops are taking down perps. Your logic is sounding like Doug aka Franky.

wimwag

I can see him making this a race thing and reverting back to the "I'm not racist because I said the word Indian"

chowda

Have you not seen the News report of this?
nope. don't really watch tv.

sharpton and his protesters duped the media

so all of this is a petty, silly little game that kid plays, but all the while, stays firmly in the spotlight.

from a link:

[sharpton said]“I didn’t see anything bad happen.

why thank you al. but no one saw anything "bad happen" on that vid, but something happened before that as one guy was getting arrested....which is what dumb*ss was interfering with.

You know, we just came out, had a presence and made sure everybody acted within the law

lol! Al, buddy! just how in heck can the world function w/o you standing there? if you aren't everywhere, something just may happen...............gasp!