• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Every Sunday. Northern Virginia Open Carry Breakfast

jwaldo

Every Sunday Morning -

Please join us at Coney Island Diner at 8:30am for breakfast, good company, to swap stories, and discuss open carry issues.

Coney Island Diner, on Route 7, Ashburn VA (official address is 44121 Harry Byrd Hwy #100, Ashburn, VA 20147 )

All are welcome. We'll be at tables on the left wall just after you walk in. Open carry encouraged by the management.

Thanks,
Jim.

Sorry about missing the earlier request for clarification. We meet every single Sunday morning.

Forum admin/moderator - request Sticky.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Every Sunday Morning -

Please join us at Coney Island Diner at 8:30am for breakfast, good company, to swap stories, and discuss open carry issues.

Coney Island Diner, on Route 7, Ashburn VA (official address is 44121 Harry Byrd Hwy #100, Ashburn, VA 20147 )

All are welcome. We'll be at tables on the left wall just after you walk in. Open carry encouraged by the management.

Thanks,
Jim.

Sorry about missing the earlier request for clarification. We meet every single Sunday morning.

Forum admin/moderator - request Sticky.

Thanks for the reminder, and sorry i can't make tomorrow's breakfast -- I'll be teaching a firearms (HQL) class in Baltimore tomorrow morning.