Thread: Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican,

Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican,

Surprised?

Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...in.info%2FiXwb

Below you are two videos, the first video is the original video the NY Times edited to make their racist news report against Cliven Bundy. The second video is the NY Times Version Of how they want you to view Cliven Bundy.

Funny how even the NY Times edits (Government Censors) their videos to fit there progressive agenda. All of this to give a old rancher a black eye because he is standing up for his constitutional rights as an American citizen. Chicago style politics at it’s best.

You be the judge as Bundy explains how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a sort of neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was.

Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. If you watch these videos, you will see he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds.

Isn’t this the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. And just as importantly at the end of the video he gives passionate praise and defense of hispanic illegal aliens, lauding them for “better family structures than most white peoples’” Yet mainstream media labels Cliven Bundy Racist?
    Last edited by Johnbo; 04-25-2014 at 08:07 PM.

If you go on his Facebook page you will see he has black friends and blacks that live at the ranch. They are all standing by his side and supporting him.

The liberal media doesn't hold the monopoly anymore. We have numerous forms of media in America now and the truth comes out.

Bundy isn't a racist and even if he was that doesn't change the issue at all.

I am heading up to my summer range state in 3 weeks and I am going to stop by at the ranch and give some support.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    If you go on his Facebook page you will see he has black friends and blacks that live at the ranch. They are all standing by his side and supporting him.

The liberal media doesn't hold the monopoly anymore. We have numerous forms of media in America now and the truth comes out.

I am heading up to my summer range state in 3 weeks and I am going to stop by at the ranch and give some support.
    That is, until "net neutrality" becomes reality ..

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    *snippers*

*snippers*

Correct, it doesn't change the issue: Bundy thinks he doesn't have to follow the same rules as all the other ranchers, and he bilks the People of grazing fees he owes. Basically, he's a pilferer.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbo View Post
    *snippers*

You be the judge as Bundy explains how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a sort of neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was.

Arguably worse than Plantation Slavery...you're joking, right? Slave owners raping the women, and castrating the males, is comparable to collecting foodstamps?

Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. If you watch these videos, you will see he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds.

Refer to first response. He's not blaming the Federal Government, he's blaming Blacks. Once again, just to be clear here: Slavery is comparable to people on Social Programs?

Isn’t this the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. And just as importantly at the end of the video he gives passionate praise and defense of hispanic illegal aliens, lauding them for “better family structures than most white peoples’” Yet mainstream media labels Cliven Bundy Racist?
    Bundy is not a Racist, he is incidentally a Racist; what was the incident: He talked.

He's a sh*t kicking hillbilly that doesn't know wtf he's talking about when comparing Slavery, and Social Welfare Programs. And every person around him, nodding in agreement, is either not listening to him talk, or they lack the Capacity to break down, and understand what Bundy is spewing from his pie-hole.

People utilize Social Welfare Programs, primarily Females, due to lack of Opportunity, and Institutional Sexism, and Racism--there are other Isms...but I will keep it as close I can to the main topic.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-01-2014 at 12:00 AM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post

People utilize Social Welfare Programs, primarily Females, due to lack of Opportunity, and Institutional Sexism, and Racism--there are other Isms...but I will keep it as close I can to the main topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    <snip> People utilize Social Welfare Programs, primarily Females, due to lack of Opportunity, and Institutional Sexism, and Racism--there are other Isms...but I will keep it as close I can to the main topic.
    This liberal pap has been disproved far too many times.

Women have recovered all the jobs they lost during the recession. Men have not.
    A record 67.5 million women are working today, up from the prior peak of 67.4 million in early 2008, according to the Labor Department's latest tally of payrolls that captured the full rebound for the first time. By comparison, 69 million men currently have jobs, below their high of 70.9 million in June 2007.
    Facts have never been a impediment to liberals and there brainless rants.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post

Women have recovered all the jobs they lost during the recession. Men have not. Facts have never been a impediment to liberals and there brainless rants.
    +1

The ignorance of hypocrisy of those who keep pushing sexual and bigoted agenda are the ones who are the bigots.

Please tell me where this class of women or "minorities" who will work for less I will hire them and make millions.

They want to have it both ways, capitalist are greedy white dude who only care about making money, yet somehow they will pay more for middle aged white dudes to do the same job......, I call bullshite.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Personally I think the majority of the male/female salary gap is caused by a difference in aggressiveness when it comes to negotiating. For instance, I just got a new job and I negotiated an 18% higher salary than the initial offer. If most guys do similarly and most women don't, that alone could create a 10% salary gap in an industry.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post

Women have recovered all the jobs they lost during the recession. Men have not. Facts have never been a impediment to liberals and there brainless rants.
    +1
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arentol View Post
    Personally I think the majority of the male/female salary gap is caused by a difference in aggressiveness when it comes to negotiating. For instance, I just got a new job and I negotiated an 18% higher salary than the initial offer. If most guys do similarly and most women don't, that alone could create a 10% salary gap in an industry.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    That could be a small small part. When they look at it carefully it has a lot to do with women make different career choices.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)