• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican,

Johnbo

Surprised?

Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...1&utm_campaign&utm_term=http://b4in.info/iXwb

Below you are two videos, the first video is the original video the NY Times edited to make their racist news report against Cliven Bundy. The second video is the NY Times Version Of how they want you to view Cliven Bundy.

Funny how even the NY Times edits (Government Censors) their videos to fit there progressive agenda. All of this to give a old rancher a black eye because he is standing up for his constitutional rights as an American citizen. Chicago style politics at it’s best.

You be the judge as Bundy explains how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a sort of neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was.

Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. If you watch these videos, you will see he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds.

Isn’t this the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. And just as importantly at the end of the video he gives passionate praise and defense of hispanic illegal aliens, lauding them for “better family structures than most white peoples’” Yet mainstream media labels Cliven Bundy Racist?

Last edited:

onus

If you go on his Facebook page you will see he has black friends and blacks that live at the ranch. They are all standing by his side and supporting him.

The liberal media doesn't hold the monopoly anymore. We have numerous forms of media in America now and the truth comes out.

Bundy isn't a racist and even if he was that doesn't change the issue at all.

I am heading up to my summer range state in 3 weeks and I am going to stop by at the ranch and give some support.

davidmcbeth

Banned
If you go on his Facebook page you will see he has black friends and blacks that live at the ranch. They are all standing by his side and supporting him.

The liberal media doesn't hold the monopoly anymore. We have numerous forms of media in America now and the truth comes out.

I am heading up to my summer range state in 3 weeks and I am going to stop by at the ranch and give some support.

That is, until "net neutrality" becomes reality ..

Beretta92FSLady

*snippers*

*snippers*

Correct, it doesn't change the issue: Bundy thinks he doesn't have to follow the same rules as all the other ranchers, and he bilks the People of grazing fees he owes. Basically, he's a pilferer.

Beretta92FSLady

*snippers*

You be the judge as Bundy explains how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a sort of neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was.

Arguably worse than Plantation Slavery...you're joking, right? Slave owners raping the women, and castrating the males, is comparable to collecting foodstamps?

Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. If you watch these videos, you will see he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds.

Refer to first response. He's not blaming the Federal Government, he's blaming Blacks. Once again, just to be clear here: Slavery is comparable to people on Social Programs?

Isn’t this the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. And just as importantly at the end of the video he gives passionate praise and defense of hispanic illegal aliens, lauding them for “better family structures than most white peoples’” Yet mainstream media labels Cliven Bundy Racist?

Bundy is not a Racist, he is incidentally a Racist; what was the incident: He talked.

He's a sh*t kicking hillbilly that doesn't know wtf he's talking about when comparing Slavery, and Social Welfare Programs. And every person around him, nodding in agreement, is either not listening to him talk, or they lack the Capacity to break down, and understand what Bundy is spewing from his pie-hole.

People utilize Social Welfare Programs, primarily Females, due to lack of Opportunity, and Institutional Sexism, and Racism--there are other Isms...but I will keep it as close I can to the main topic.

Last edited:

onus

People utilize Social Welfare Programs, primarily Females, due to lack of Opportunity, and Institutional Sexism, and Racism--there are other Isms...but I will keep it as close I can to the main topic.

[video=youtube;DXg6UB9Qk0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg6UB9Qk0o[/video]

OC for ME

<snip> People utilize Social Welfare Programs, primarily Females, due to lack of Opportunity, and Institutional Sexism, and Racism--there are other Isms...but I will keep it as close I can to the main topic.
This liberal pap has been disproved far too many times.

Women have recovered all the jobs they lost during the recession. Men have not.
A record 67.5 million women are working today, up from the prior peak of 67.4 million in early 2008, according to the Labor Department's latest tally of payrolls that captured the full rebound for the first time. By comparison, 69 million men currently have jobs, below their high of 70.9 million in June 2007.
Facts have never been a impediment to liberals and there brainless rants.

sudden valley gunner

This liberal pap has been disproved far too many times.

Women have recovered all the jobs they lost during the recession. Men have not. Facts have never been a impediment to liberals and there brainless rants.

+1

The ignorance of hypocrisy of those who keep pushing sexual and bigoted agenda are the ones who are the bigots.

Please tell me where this class of women or "minorities" who will work for less I will hire them and make millions.

They want to have it both ways, capitalist are greedy white dude who only care about making money, yet somehow they will pay more for middle aged white dudes to do the same job......:rolleyes:, I call bullshite.

arentol

Personally I think the majority of the male/female salary gap is caused by a difference in aggressiveness when it comes to negotiating. For instance, I just got a new job and I negotiated an 18% higher salary than the initial offer. If most guys do similarly and most women don't, that alone could create a 10% salary gap in an industry.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

sudden valley gunner

Personally I think the majority of the male/female salary gap is caused by a difference in aggressiveness when it comes to negotiating. For instance, I just got a new job and I negotiated an 18% higher salary than the initial offer. If most guys do similarly and most women don't, that alone could create a 10% salary gap in an industry.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That could be a small small part. When they look at it carefully it has a lot to do with women make different career choices.