• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I hope this guy is not on OC.org

phoneguy

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20...f-confronting-&#8216suspect&#8217-at-gunpoint
If you read in the news report this nut job has been OC his hand gun.
this is on the court papers. On Monday, Willmore reportedly intimidated “several” Snohomish shopkeepers by carrying a handgun in a holster on his hip. He spoke negatively about police, claiming they were “not doing anything to get rid of the homeless and criminals in the city,” court papers said.

Last edited:

Primus

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20...f-confronting-&#8216suspect&#8217-at-gunpoint
If you read in the news report this nut job has been OC his hand gun.
this is on the court papers. On Monday, Willmore reportedly intimidated “several” Snohomish shopkeepers by carrying a handgun in a holster on his hip. He spoke negatively about police, claiming they were “not doing anything to get rid of the homeless and criminals in the city,” court papers said.

Could be a number of guys on here. :D

:p

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Geerolla

Not sure how you intimidate just by carrying a holstered weapon, but everything else sounds like he's a bit off.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Primus

I don't see much difference between Wilmore and the police, maybe they don't like competition.....;)

Was that you out there svg? Stirring it up again? I know you have a secret crush on police. :D

A little bit of "step out of the way boys let me show you how its done!". Oh and then you can show how unneeded police are if you can clean the streets up yourself. Win win. ;)

davidmcbeth

Banned
Maybe the guy heard him say "Who is your favorite band?"

Really, just all allegations right now.

I'm willing to see what happens.

A citizen's arrest is a non-criminal act in and of itself .. may have civil issues...

decklin

Not sure how you intimidate just by carrying a holstered weapon, but everything else sounds like he's a bit off.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

I don't think it was the gun by itself but rather the fact he's a bit off AND has a gun. The article made it seem as if he was very vocal.
I OC everyday and if he was really behaving as stated I would definitely have kept my distance from him.

Rusty Young Man

On Monday, Willmore reportedly intimidated “several” Snohomish shopkeepers by carrying a handgun in a holster on his hip. He spoke negatively about police, claiming they were “not doing anything to get rid of the homeless and criminals in the city,” court papers said.

Blatant media bias, plain and simple.

The handgun Willmore was carrying on that day was fully loaded

An empty gun (or an empty chamber, to a lesser degree) aren't useful for their intended purpose (to go "bang" when you need it). More media bias. Why else would they point that is wasn't being carried like in The People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia?

Primus

I am impressed that no one has quoted the apologist to make his contributions visible.

Was that an unnecessary shot across the bow? And here some of us were candidly joking and actually agreeing with each other and shot from left field..... I'm almost hurt and surprised.....

Dave_pro2a

Correct. Or even worse he'll shoot someone else

2013921300.jpg

Dave_pro2a

Who is that, and what'd he do?

He was an LEO, with the standard 1* attitude.

He killed a homeless native American woodcarver in Seattle, who was crossing the street while carrying a small totem pole and a pocket knife.

Last edited:

arentol

He was an LEO, with the standard 1* attitude.

He killed a homeless native American woodcarver in Seattle, who was crossing the street while carrying a small totem pole and a pocket knife.

Killed is way too nice a term for what he did.

Murdered in cold blood would be more accurate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk