Thread: No knocks ... workign well in protecting its ctizens ..

Banned

No knocks ... workign well in protecting its ctizens ..

http://www.infowars.com/police-nearl...n-wrong-house/

Back in 2012, police in Tennessee killed a man when they attempted to raid the wrong house. John Adams, 61, thought he was being burglarized when someone began pounding on his door. Police say Adams fired a sawed-off shotgun before police gunned him down. “We did the best surveillance we could do
    Really, seems like your best ain't good enough.

After searching the home and interrogating Walker, police realized they had the wrong house. They stormed apartment A, but were supposed to have been at B.

“I’m very angry,” says Walker, adding, “I mean I know they were trying to do their job but what they should have done is did more investigation into what apartment it was.”

The young mother says police did apologize and that someone from the city came out to repair her door, but that it’s still busted and doesn’t lock. She plans to file a complaint with the city.

Police are puzzled as to what went wrong and for the moment are placing the blame on bad intel.
    They ought to get this get Intel and string him up ! Seems as if he deserves it...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/police-nearl...n-wrong-house/

Back in 2012, police in Tennessee killed a man when they attempted to raid the wrong house. John Adams, 61, thought he was being burglarized when someone began pounding on his door. Police say Adams fired a sawed-off shotgun before police gunned him down. “We did the best surveillance we could do
    Really, seems like your best ain't good enough.

After searching the home and interrogating Walker, police realized they had the wrong house. They stormed apartment A, but were supposed to have been at B.

“I’m very angry,” says Walker, adding, “I mean I know they were trying to do their job but what they should have done is did more investigation into what apartment it was.”

The young mother says police did apologize and that someone from the city came out to repair her door, but that it’s still busted and doesn’t lock. She plans to file a complaint with the city.

Police are puzzled as to what went wrong and for the moment are placing the blame on bad intel.
    They ought to get this get Intel and string him up ! Seems as if he deserves it...
    Cmon David... your better then this brother...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Wish the public employees were better than this.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Makes two of us. But you can wish in one hand a crap in another and see what fills faster.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Makes two of us. But you can wish in one hand a crap in another and see what fills faster.

Tacit admission the barrel is bad.

Tacit admission that the wishes of the people they serve doesn't matter.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Ohh here we go...

Its a tacit admission people aren't perfect and make mistakes. Its a tacit admission that guys need to work harder when they have responsibility. Its a tacit admission that you can "wish" people won't make mistakes all you want but people will always make mistakes. Period. You can't have it both ways. Dudes with a badge are no different then you and I. So have you ever made a mistake in your life at work? Ever read plans wrong? Ever cut a piece of wood too short? Ever split wood with a nail and had to replace it? Probably not right since your some kind of perfect god I guess. So quick to point of follies and assign."admissions" to others.

Well here's an admission that is not tacit. You can take your assignment of perceived admissions and shove them up your ass.

too bad the homeowner didn't have a .308

I wouldn't go so far as saying the barrel is bad (still SOME good officers that expose abuse of authorit and the like; "whistleblowers"). There is a lot of something wrong in the barrel though.

SNIP...Its a tacit admission that you can "wish" people won't make mistakes all you want but people will always make mistakes. Period. You can't have it both ways. Dudes with a badge are no different then you and I. So have you ever made a mistake in your life at work? Ever read plans wrong? Ever cut a piece of wood too short? Ever split wood with a nail and had to replace it? Probably not right since your some kind of perfect god I guess. So quick to point of follies and assign."admissions" to others.
    The problem with your comparison is that if I make a mistake at work, I can cause my boss as much as $1200 in losses ($100K if you wish to count the unprocessed stuff at processed sale value); if an LEO makes a mistake at work, an entire family can lose their LIVES.

If I make a mistake, I probably have to apologize and make amends; Law Enforcement Agencies show a trend of not apologizing or making amends, but rather blaming the victim or using taxpayer monies to defend the errant actions of an officer (not necessarily the "thin blue line", but it is a great example, along with prosecutors' involvement).
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 04-26-2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: 100, not 10
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    I wouldn't go so far as saying the barrel is bad (still SOME good officers that expose abuse of authorit and the like; "whistleblowers"). There is a lot of something wrong in the barrel though.

The problem with your comparison is that if I make a mistake at work, I can cause my boss as much as $1200 in losses ($10K if you wish to count the unprocessed stuff at processed sale value); if an LEO makes a mistake at work, an entire family can lose their LIVES.

If I make a mistake, I probably have to apologize and make amends; Law Enforcement Agencies show a trend of not apologizing or making amends, but rather blaming the victim or using taxpayer monies to defend the errant actions of an officer (not necessarily the "thin blue line", but it is a great example, along with prosecutors' involvement).
    Well said and I agree with you. With great "power" (ability to change peoples lives for better or worse) comes great responsibility. And officers should be held accountable. I agree with that 100%. But they are still humans and will make mistakes. So when they do make a mistake, not a malicious act, it should be treated as that. Not every incident is a condemnation of the entire field. That's all I'm saying. No more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Breaking an oath IS a conscious and malicious act. And 99.9% of LEOs across this nation do it nearly every day.
    That's cool.

Except we were talking about them going through the wrong door. Key word..... wrong door.

That's cool.

Except we were talking about them going through the wrong door. Key word..... wrong door.

Which is breaking their oath and too often leads to homicide/murder.
    f

Ohh here we go...

Its a tacit admission people aren't perfect and make mistakes. Its a tacit admission that guys need to work harder when they have responsibility. Its a tacit admission that you can "wish" people won't make mistakes all you want but people will always make mistakes. Period. You can't have it both ways. Dudes with a badge are no different then you and I. So have you ever made a mistake in your life at work? Ever read plans wrong? Ever cut a piece of wood too short? Ever split wood with a nail and had to replace it? Probably not right since your some kind of perfect god I guess. So quick to point of follies and assign."admissions" to others.

Well here's an admission that is not tacit. You can take your assignment of perceived admissions and shove them up your ass.

There you go changing the parameters of what was said again.

I don't care people make mistakes, what I care about is that a rotten system the barrel systemically doesn't condemn bad actions of unconstitutional acts and often makes excuses for them.

When I cut wood too short or split a wood with a nail, I fix my mistakes that in no way compares to breaking in someones door and killing people.

I am quick to admit my mistakes I am known for it have a reputation for it and have gotten work because of my honesty. Can we say the same thing about LEA's in general......nope not when even government reports talk about the problem of the perjury that is pervasive amongst cops and prosecutors......testilying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post

The barrel is the system, there is no bad apple when the whole barrel is bad. We have a system that encourages apologistic attitudes, for mistakes of cops yet a kid makes a mistake and he's sent to prison? Judges and prosecutors and cops living as symbiotic parasites have erased the protections law is supposed to be. A shield of justice against the government not a tool of enforcement.

Kicking in someones door isn't a mistake it is a bad policy. Painting it as a "mistake" is nothing but apologia.

The barrel is the system, there is no bad apple when the whole barrel is bad. We have a system that encourages apologistic attitudes, for mistakes of cops yet a kid makes a mistake and he's sent to prison? Judges and prosecutors and cops living as symbiotic parasites have erased the protections law is supposed to be. A shield of justice against the government not a tool of enforcement.
    +1

Ohh here we go...

I've never been told to bust down someone's door because, I feel like an entitled thug kind of mistake.

Let's fire every police officer who is involved in a raid on the wrong house and see how quickly these "mistakes" get cleared up.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 04-27-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Group mistake.....really? I individual cop, happens, a entire team? Incompetence abounds. Fire them all for incompetence, they all are a threat to public safety. There are no do overs when the worst "mistake" is made, and they are made.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare