• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No knocks ... workign well in protecting its ctizens ..

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.infowars.com/police-nearly-get-peep-show-after-no-knock-late-night-raid-on-wrong-house/

Back in 2012, police in Tennessee killed a man when they attempted to raid the wrong house. John Adams, 61, thought he was being burglarized when someone began pounding on his door. Police say Adams fired a sawed-off shotgun before police gunned him down. “We did the best surveillance we could do
Really, seems like your best ain't good enough.

After searching the home and interrogating Walker, police realized they had the wrong house. They stormed apartment A, but were supposed to have been at B.

“I’m very angry,” says Walker, adding, “I mean I know they were trying to do their job but what they should have done is did more investigation into what apartment it was.”

The young mother says police did apologize and that someone from the city came out to repair her door, but that it’s still busted and doesn’t lock. She plans to file a complaint with the city.

Police are puzzled as to what went wrong and for the moment are placing the blame on bad intel.
They ought to get this get Intel and string him up ! Seems as if he deserves it...

Primus

http://www.infowars.com/police-nearly-get-peep-show-after-no-knock-late-night-raid-on-wrong-house/

Back in 2012, police in Tennessee killed a man when they attempted to raid the wrong house. John Adams, 61, thought he was being burglarized when someone began pounding on his door. Police say Adams fired a sawed-off shotgun before police gunned him down. “We did the best surveillance we could do
Really, seems like your best ain't good enough.

After searching the home and interrogating Walker, police realized they had the wrong house. They stormed apartment A, but were supposed to have been at B.

“I’m very angry,” says Walker, adding, “I mean I know they were trying to do their job but what they should have done is did more investigation into what apartment it was.”

The young mother says police did apologize and that someone from the city came out to repair her door, but that it’s still busted and doesn’t lock. She plans to file a complaint with the city.

Police are puzzled as to what went wrong and for the moment are placing the blame on bad intel.
They ought to get this get Intel and string him up ! Seems as if he deserves it...

Cmon David... your better then this brother...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

Tacit admission the barrel is bad.

Tacit admission that the wishes of the people they serve doesn't matter.

Ohh here we go...

Its a tacit admission people aren't perfect and make mistakes. Its a tacit admission that guys need to work harder when they have responsibility. Its a tacit admission that you can "wish" people won't make mistakes all you want but people will always make mistakes. Period. You can't have it both ways. Dudes with a badge are no different then you and I. So have you ever made a mistake in your life at work? Ever read plans wrong? Ever cut a piece of wood too short? Ever split wood with a nail and had to replace it? Probably not right since your some kind of perfect god I guess. So quick to point of follies and assign."admissions" to others.

Well here's an admission that is not tacit. You can take your assignment of perceived admissions and shove them up your ass.

Rusty Young Man

I wouldn't go so far as saying the barrel is bad (still SOME good officers that expose abuse of authorit and the like; "whistleblowers"). There is a lot of something wrong in the barrel though.

SNIP...Its a tacit admission that you can "wish" people won't make mistakes all you want but people will always make mistakes. Period. You can't have it both ways. Dudes with a badge are no different then you and I. So have you ever made a mistake in your life at work? Ever read plans wrong? Ever cut a piece of wood too short? Ever split wood with a nail and had to replace it? Probably not right since your some kind of perfect god I guess. So quick to point of follies and assign."admissions" to others.

The problem with your comparison is that if I make a mistake at work, I can cause my boss as much as $1200 in losses ($100K if you wish to count the unprocessed stuff at processed sale value); if an LEO makes a mistake at work, an entire family can lose their LIVES.

If I make a mistake, I probably have to apologize and make amends; Law Enforcement Agencies show a trend of not apologizing or making amends, but rather blaming the victim or using taxpayer monies to defend the errant actions of an officer (not necessarily the "thin blue line", but it is a great example, along with prosecutors' involvement).

Last edited:

Primus

I wouldn't go so far as saying the barrel is bad (still SOME good officers that expose abuse of authorit and the like; "whistleblowers"). There is a lot of something wrong in the barrel though.

The problem with your comparison is that if I make a mistake at work, I can cause my boss as much as $1200 in losses ($10K if you wish to count the unprocessed stuff at processed sale value); if an LEO makes a mistake at work, an entire family can lose their LIVES.

If I make a mistake, I probably have to apologize and make amends; Law Enforcement Agencies show a trend of not apologizing or making amends, but rather blaming the victim or using taxpayer monies to defend the errant actions of an officer (not necessarily the "thin blue line", but it is a great example, along with prosecutors' involvement).

Well said and I agree with you. With great "power" (ability to change peoples lives for better or worse) comes great responsibility. And officers should be held accountable. I agree with that 100%. But they are still humans and will make mistakes. So when they do make a mistake, not a malicious act, it should be treated as that. Not every incident is a condemnation of the entire field. That's all I'm saying. No more no less.

Primus

Breaking an oath IS a conscious and malicious act. And 99.9% of LEOs across this nation do it nearly every day.

That's cool. :rolleyes:

Except we were talking about them going through the wrong door. Key word..... wrong door.

sudden valley gunner

Wish the public employees were better than this.

Makes two of us. But you can wish in one hand a crap in another and see what fills faster.

Ohh here we go...

Its a tacit admission people aren't perfect and make mistakes. Its a tacit admission that guys need to work harder when they have responsibility. Its a tacit admission that you can "wish" people won't make mistakes all you want but people will always make mistakes. Period. You can't have it both ways. Dudes with a badge are no different then you and I. So have you ever made a mistake in your life at work? Ever read plans wrong? Ever cut a piece of wood too short? Ever split wood with a nail and had to replace it? Probably not right since your some kind of perfect god I guess. So quick to point of follies and assign."admissions" to others.

Well here's an admission that is not tacit. You can take your assignment of perceived admissions and shove them up your ass.

There you go changing the parameters of what was said again.

I don't care people make mistakes, what I care about is that a rotten system the barrel systemically doesn't condemn bad actions of unconstitutional acts and often makes excuses for them.

When I cut wood too short or split a wood with a nail, I fix my mistakes that in no way compares to breaking in someones door and killing people.

I am quick to admit my mistakes I am known for it have a reputation for it and have gotten work because of my honesty. Can we say the same thing about LEA's in general......nope not when even government reports talk about the problem of the perjury that is pervasive amongst cops and prosecutors......testilying.

sudden valley gunner

The barrel is the system, there is no bad apple when the whole barrel is bad. We have a system that encourages apologistic attitudes, for mistakes of cops yet a kid makes a mistake and he's sent to prison? Judges and prosecutors and cops living as symbiotic parasites have erased the protections law is supposed to be. A shield of justice against the government not a tool of enforcement.

PistolPackingMomma

The barrel is the system, there is no bad apple when the whole barrel is bad. We have a system that encourages apologistic attitudes, for mistakes of cops yet a kid makes a mistake and he's sent to prison? Judges and prosecutors and cops living as symbiotic parasites have erased the protections law is supposed to be. A shield of justice against the government not a tool of enforcement.

+1

Freedom1Man

Ohh here we go...

I've never been told to bust down someone's door because, I feel like an entitled thug kind of mistake.

Let's fire every police officer who is involved in a raid on the wrong house and see how quickly these "mistakes" get cleared up.

Last edited:

OC for ME

Group mistake.....really? I individual cop, happens, a entire team? Incompetence abounds. Fire them all for incompetence, they all are a threat to public safety. There are no do overs when the worst "mistake" is made, and they are made.