• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was trespassed from Idewild park during Earth Day

The Big Guy

By the time I told him I was leaving anyway was about 45 min. to an hour into the whole ordeal. I had already walked through the whole event. I only recorded my encounters.

I was certainly glad to see all of those cops respond to take charge of a desperate criminal such as you. It just makes me tingly all over.

TBG

davidmcbeth

Banned
By the time I told him I was leaving anyway was about 45 min. to an hour into the whole ordeal. I had already walked through the whole event. I only recorded my encounters.

You can still complain about the process ... never say anything to the effect that it does not affect you .. its kills standing

renoglock22

You can still complain about the process ... never say anything to the effect that it does not affect you .. its kills standing

I plan on complaining. I just e-mailed the DA to get their legal take on whether or not a permit holder can trespass anyone from a public park. I know they legally can't but I want to see what they say about that since RPD told me that their legal advice contradicted what I was told by the person that issues the permits.

I will be filing a complaint with RPD as well for their use of coercion to make me leave a public place.

I just need to figure out how to word these letters. I am surprised that I didn't stumble in my words when talking to the police or security.

At Ease

I plan on complaining. I just e-mailed the DA to get their legal take on whether or not a permit holder can trespass anyone from a public park. I know they legally can't but I want to see what they say about that since RPD told me that their legal advice contradicted what I was told by the person that issues the permits.

I will be filing a complaint with RPD as well for their use of coercion to make me leave a public place.

I just need to figure out how to word these letters. I am surprised that I didn't stumble in my words when talking to the police or security.

Hey RenoGlock. Thanks for sharing. If you want to go shootin let me know.