• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moms Demand Action Acknowledges Have Armed Security

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=1]BREAKING: Moms Demand Action Comm Director Acknowledges Moms Execs Have Armed Security[/h]A little do as I say not as I do? Pretty much par for the course for the anti-gun side of things.

Erika Soto Lamb, Comms director for Everytown for Gun Safety (includes Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action), responded to a tweet from pro-gun journalist Dana Loesch on Twitter and acknowledged something that should be surprising, but really isn’t – Moms Demand Action’s team in Indianapolis is enjoying the NRA Annual Meeting with an armed security team.
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/break...-acknowledges-moms-execs-have-armed-security/

Geerolla

A surprisingly common hypocrisy among the anti crowd.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
:facepalm to hide barely suppressed smile/laughter:
I'll take his word for it.

OT: You think one of the "moms" would call them out on this, but no. As I see it, the group is quietly grazing, awaiting further instructions.
Producing noxious gases.

stealthyeliminator

[h=1]BREAKING: Moms Demand Action Comm Director Acknowledges Moms Execs Have Armed Security[/h]A little do as I say not as I do? Pretty much par for the course for the anti-gun side of things.

Erika Soto Lamb, Comms director for Everytown for Gun Safety (includes Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action), responded to a tweet from pro-gun journalist Dana Loesch on Twitter and acknowledged something that should be surprising, but really isn’t – Moms Demand Action’s team in Indianapolis is enjoying the NRA Annual Meeting with an armed security team.
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/break...-acknowledges-moms-execs-have-armed-security/

Did you see the exchange on twitter about this? They have the security because people from "the other side" of the issue threatened their lives, or something. So, basically... They have the right to equip themselves for self-defense? Wait, what? But I don't? I don't get it. 1+1=... 2? How did they get 3? ****.

Last edited:

mikeyb

Yet they create this:

10277435_551129901671601_1554882205616275238_n.jpg

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
If it's illegal to file a false police report, it should certainly be illegal to advocate widespread filing of false police reports (i.e. reporting known-to-be-law-abiding citizens for the sole purpose of haranguing them).

OC for ME

A bunch of loons, of the female variety, are not the issue. The Lt. Chris Cooks residing within LE are the issue. Focus on the enforcers not those who demand enforcement.

Public shame is what Lt. Cook deserves. His public plea to harass LACs is now documented.