• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ron Paul in 1997 on Armed BLM - Video

onus

[video=youtube;MDYavVAZRLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDYavVAZRLw[/video]

stealthyeliminator

Wow, can we get a round of applause, please?

Thank you for digging this up and posting it, onus. I find it very interesting.

Last edited:

Resto Guy

Yes, thank you. I've shared it on another site. Every American should be required to watch this video.

MurrayRothbard

SO glad this nutjob didn't win in 2008 or 2012....can you imagine someone with such a lack of wisdom and foresight being in office????

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
"Yes we need gun control. We need to disarm our bureaucrats, then abolish the agencies. If government bureaucrats like guns that much, let them seek work with the NRA."

Win.

stealthyeliminator

Sure. Just what we suffer now, the government that we deserve, inspiring progressives, that are libertarians, democraps and repugnicans at every turn.

Only The Constitution Party represents America's conservative Country Class against the progressive Ruling Party.

I personally don't give a **** whether or not your class is represented well enough in government. Can you express what it is that you want in plain English? Do you want liberty or no? A society will never have liberty as a result of representation in government. Do you disagree? It would certainly seem so.

rightwinglibertarian

I can well imagine what would happen if he had been elected. The constitution would be respected and many of the battles we face today would never have needed to be fought.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

PistolPackingMomma

I can well imagine what would happen if he had been elected. The constitution would be respected and many of the battles we face today would never have needed to be fought.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

How so? He could not possibly stem the tidal wave of tyranny from the other members of the gang by himself, and he most certainly would have stood alone. The only thing he could have effectively done was to stonewall their efforts as much as possible, but we've clearly seen that government will still do whatever the fcuk it wants.

After all, who is capable of ACTUALLY stopping them?

stealthyeliminator

I find it amusing that correspondents here expect concepts in neat, one paragraph or webpage bundles.

I have been reading (George Soros' handbook), The Open Society and Its Enemies, by epistemologist Karl Popper, for more than six months, and am ~400 pages into ~800 pages. I expect to read it and then re-read it following all of the internal and external citations, and taking two years. It took me more than two years of much more diffuse reading to read and understand, as much as I do, Popper's Logic of Scientific Discovery that established falsification as an answer to the Problem of Demarcation.

Try it, you might like it. http://www.amazon.com/Open-Society-Its-Enemies-ebook/dp/B00C791JIO I have both the print and e-book editions. I can read about two pages at a time before I nod off in a reverie (A state of dreaming while awake; a loose or irregular train of thought; musing or meditation; daydream).

I find it amusing that you'd use 151 words to answer my three yes or no questions negatively, implying that it would take too much to explain your position. I would probably - no, most certainly - benefit from reading the book.

The reason I ask is because I often find myself reading your posts and asking how it's relevant... At first I may have thought you were "missing" the mark, missing the point, or missing the "bullseye" if you will... More recently I think that perhaps you aren't missing the bullseye, but you're shooting at a different target entirely. Perhaps you're hitting the bullseye of your target, I just don't guess I know what that target is.

I don't think that asking whether or not your goal is liberty is asking for a "concept in neat, one paragraph or webpage bundle." I don't think that asking whether or not you think that liberty can be achieved by acquiring more representation in government is asking for it, either.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

I think the libertarian party should stop referring themselves as the large L. The true libertarians are the small l.

I work with them and sad to say that many do fight Nightmares assessment of lying and compromising. I do not.

stealthyeliminator

Hitting the reset button won't help. This is why I have a hard time "believing in" the Constitution Party. Get back to basics, get government to abide by the Constitution. Then what? We still don't truly have liberty, and we'll probably have to hit reset again in another few generations. If not, then the Constitution probably wasn't necessary in the first place, because it won't have been the Constitution that kept society in a state which needs not a reset.

I would have to disagree that "progressivism" is inherently bad. Progressivism in politics is bad because politics is bad. It doesn't matter what is mandated if mandate is unjustified. "Making things better" isn't bad. If it was, it wouldn't be making things better, it'd be making things worse. How can you make things worse by making them better? Making things worse under the guise of making things better is certainly bad. Is such progressivism?

Last edited: