Thread: Expunging a Felony in Michigan

E

H
    Last edited by MoparShooter; 04-28-2014 at 11:59 PM.

The fact you took the time to post and then to delete leads me to believe that either you or the person you might be inquiring on behalf of needs to hire a lawyer.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    The fact you took the time to post and then to delete leads me to believe that either you or the person you might be inquiring on behalf of needs to hire a lawyer.
    I would tend to agree. Either that or the question was looked at by the OP and they wondered what they were thinking. As I understand the law (from reading some) some felonies may be expunged under certain circumstances, but only one. If you have multiple felonies you are done, plus it costs a small fortune to even have one expunged.
    Want to keep informed of Open Carry events in your area? Go to www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

For Drama free gun rights discussion, see http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/

Lightbulb

The use of the 68' Gun Control Act (Fed Law) has Eliminated, virtualy, any Forgiveness, legaly, of past deeds (felonies of any kind)! It reminds me of John Wesley Hardin, who was able to make a living after he paid for his Sins (law breaking)! Which IS Historical Fact! DUH! Marxism (gun control/people control/Godlessness) Does Not Forgive! FACT! CARRY ON!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!