• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Expunging a Felony in Michigan

Michigander

The fact you took the time to post and then to delete leads me to believe that either you or the person you might be inquiring on behalf of needs to hire a lawyer.

Ezerharden

The fact you took the time to post and then to delete leads me to believe that either you or the person you might be inquiring on behalf of needs to hire a lawyer.

I would tend to agree. Either that or the question was looked at by the OP and they wondered what they were thinking. As I understand the law (from reading some) some felonies may be expunged under certain circumstances, but only one. If you have multiple felonies you are done, plus it costs a small fortune to even have one expunged.

Haman J.T.

The use of the 68' Gun Control Act (Fed Law) has Eliminated, virtualy, any Forgiveness, legaly, of past deeds (felonies of any kind)! It reminds me of John Wesley Hardin, who was able to make a living after he paid for his Sins (law breaking)! Which IS Historical Fact! DUH! Marxism (gun control/people control/Godlessness) Does Not Forgive! FACT! CARRY ON!