Thread: Good bushing engraving ideas.

Good bushing engraving ideas.

Ill start.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398736152021.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	11540
    Yes I know that's not a bushing, but you get the drift.
    Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by hhofent; 04-28-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Banned
    "Freedom Starts Here"

"As you will see, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defendant obviously intended to shoot anybody, given the slightest provocation. This engraving on the end of his [evilllll] pistol is just one of the many proofs the persecution prosecution will introduce documenting that fact beyond the shadow of a doubt."

That's why I don't put any cute bumper stickers/decals on my vehicle or my doors.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    No tresspassers will be shot signs either.

Doing my best to stay alive............and out of jail.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    That's why I don't put any cute bumper stickers/decals on my vehicle or my doors.

stay safe.
    THIS IS TRUTH! it used to be called OPSEC. Maintain a low profile.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

While true (about the malignant prosecutor and keeping a low profile) you are basically conceding your First Amendment rights in doing so. Couple that in with a number of people won't modify their gun in any way because the persecutor will attempt to paint it in a premeditive negative light.

It almost directly parallels being cowed into only CCing when OC is also legal, because you can avoid the hassle/court time that a malignant cop might direct your way.

While I don't festoon my stuff with such, I have a few snarky shirts (one of which got such attention from said malignant cop), I am prepared to defend my choices with logic and the knowledge of my rights. Of course the problem comes the deliberate entropy of the legal system, they intend to break you financially and many lawyers won't fully push and pull all buttons/levers in making the case becuase of the time and expense of doing so.

In the end, justice and our rights suffer for it by not standing up for ourselves.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    While true (about the malignant prosecutor and keeping a low profile) you are basically conceding your First Amendment rights in doing so. Couple that in with a number of people won't modify their gun in any way because the persecutor will attempt to paint it in a premeditive negative light.

It almost directly parallels being cowed into only CCing when OC is also legal, because you can avoid the hassle/court time that a malignant cop might direct your way.

While I don't festoon my stuff with such, I have a few snarky shirts (one of which got such attention from said malignant cop), I am prepared to defend my choices with logic and the knowledge of my rights. Of course the problem comes the deliberate entropy of the legal system, they intend to break you financially and many lawyers won't fully push and pull all buttons/levers in making the case becuase of the time and expense of doing so.

In the end, justice and our rights suffer for it by not standing up for ourselves.
    I let my OCd 1911 speak for me - either inoffensively quite (in the holster) or loudly as required - the choice will not be mine.

If I were to wear a T-shirt it would likely say: Yes it is real. No, I don't want to use it, but I will if I must.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    I know that I am tempting fate.

I travel regularly into Maryland to visit family and to teach NRA and MD HQL classes. My SUV has Virginia plates, as well as the large orange VCDL "Guns Save Lives" magnet, the NRA Life Member decal and the VCDL member sticker on my back hatch. When I am using the car to travel to teach, I have my company NoVA-MD Self Defense magnets on both sides of the car.

I have yet to be stopped.

Still, I make absolutely certain that when I am traveling to teach -- which involves having multiple firearms in the car -- that all of the firearms are being transported in accordance with Maryland firearms law.

Some might agree that I am tempting fate. I would rather suggest that I am expressing my 1st Amendment Right in support of my 2nd Amendment Right.

Time will tell.
    Last edited by JamesCanby; 05-09-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee