• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good bushing engraving ideas.

hhofent

Ill start.uploadfromtaptalk1398736152021.jpg
Yes I know that's not a bushing, but you get the drift.
Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
"As you will see, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defendant obviously intended to shoot anybody, given the slightest provocation. This engraving on the end of his [evilllll] pistol is just one of the many proofs the [strike]persecution[/strike] prosecution will introduce documenting that fact beyond the shadow of a doubt."

That's why I don't put any cute bumper stickers/decals on my vehicle or my doors.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No tresspassers will be shot signs either.

Doing my best to stay alive............and out of jail.

Saxxon

While true (about the malignant prosecutor and keeping a low profile) you are basically conceding your First Amendment rights in doing so. Couple that in with a number of people won't modify their gun in any way because the persecutor will attempt to paint it in a premeditive negative light.

It almost directly parallels being cowed into only CCing when OC is also legal, because you can avoid the hassle/court time that a malignant cop might direct your way.

While I don't festoon my stuff with such, I have a few snarky shirts (one of which got such attention from said malignant cop), I am prepared to defend my choices with logic and the knowledge of my rights. Of course the problem comes the deliberate entropy of the legal system, they intend to break you financially and many lawyers won't fully push and pull all buttons/levers in making the case becuase of the time and expense of doing so.

In the end, justice and our rights suffer for it by not standing up for ourselves.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
While true (about the malignant prosecutor and keeping a low profile) you are basically conceding your First Amendment rights in doing so. Couple that in with a number of people won't modify their gun in any way because the persecutor will attempt to paint it in a premeditive negative light.

It almost directly parallels being cowed into only CCing when OC is also legal, because you can avoid the hassle/court time that a malignant cop might direct your way.

While I don't festoon my stuff with such, I have a few snarky shirts (one of which got such attention from said malignant cop), I am prepared to defend my choices with logic and the knowledge of my rights. Of course the problem comes the deliberate entropy of the legal system, they intend to break you financially and many lawyers won't fully push and pull all buttons/levers in making the case becuase of the time and expense of doing so.

In the end, justice and our rights suffer for it by not standing up for ourselves.
I let my OCd 1911 speak for me - either inoffensively quite (in the holster) or loudly as required - the choice will not be mine.

If I were to wear a T-shirt it would likely say: Yes it is real. No, I don't want to use it, but I will if I must.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
I know that I am tempting fate.

I travel regularly into Maryland to visit family and to teach NRA and MD HQL classes. My SUV has Virginia plates, as well as the large orange VCDL "Guns Save Lives" magnet, the NRA Life Member decal and the VCDL member sticker on my back hatch. When I am using the car to travel to teach, I have my company NoVA-MD Self Defense magnets on both sides of the car.

I have yet to be stopped.

Still, I make absolutely certain that when I am traveling to teach -- which involves having multiple firearms in the car -- that all of the firearms are being transported in accordance with Maryland firearms law.

Some might agree that I am tempting fate. I would rather suggest that I am expressing my 1st Amendment Right in support of my 2nd Amendment Right.

Time will tell.

Last edited: