Thread: Utah Non-Resident CFP IS Accepted In PA

Utah Non-Resident CFP IS Accepted In PA

If you are a not a resident of PA and hold a Utah non-resident CFP it WILL be accepted in PA. This directly to me in a phone conversation I had with the AG's office this past Mon. There's been a lot of rumor floating around concerning whether or not PA will or will not accept non-resident Utah permits. The only time they will not is if you are a PA resident, then you must have a PA permit.

This is a handy reference which has all the latest:

A shameless self promotion, I hold the Utah class every Wed. & Sat. in Easton, Md.

The cost is $90 and that includes the Utah mandated fingerprinting. The Utah permit is now accepted in 33 States.

north mason county, Washington, USA

Sooo,,, Why dont you SPAM this posts to all the other states that are NOT Pennsylvania???
    So far you have spammed Maryland and Delaware,, and they are NOT Pennsylvania...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Utah Non-Resident CFP IS Accepted In PA

I wouldn't carry in PA with a Utah non-resident CFP based on something someone wrote on the internet... and you shouldn't either.

Here is what we have in writing, signed by PA's Attorney General and the Utah BCI;

Notice reciprocity is granted to those with a Utah CFP that are residents of the state of Utah. Not anyone with a Utah CFP.

Are you able to substantiate your claim in any way?
    Last edited by Cypherpunk; 06-27-2014 at 09:58 PM.