Thread: BLM Admitts and Acknowledges Importance and Effectivess of 2nd Amendment

BLM Admitts and Acknowledges Importance and Effectivess of 2nd Amendment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...r-blm-dispute/

The liberals and left in America have always said the 2nd Amendment was only for militias. Well, the militia showed up.

A BLM spokeswoman told the Tribune that the BLM and Park Service had law enforcement on the scene in Nevada to ensure safety -- and that, with just 300 officers covering millions of acres of public land, they already coordinate with local law enforcement.

"We didn't show any fear that day, but I can tell you, we all thought in the back of our minds, we all thought it was going to be our last day on earth, if it went bad," he reportedly said.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    All government agents should have that thought constantly going through their heads.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

And always remember that THEY are the ones that control whether or not it goes bad.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    And always remember that THEY are the ones that control whether or not it goes bad.
    +1.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)