Thread: Guns and Garbage - Cleaning Up the Streets of Detroit

Portage, MI

Guns and Garbage - Cleaning Up the Streets of Detroit

Young Guns of Michigan's first annual 'Guns and Garbage' cleanup! Meet with other gun owners and help clean the streets and alleys surrounding Milliken State Park. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Let's use this opportunity to show the general public that cops and criminals are not the only people with guns. Following the event will be the Big 3 picnic at the Milliken park.

When: June 14th at 8am

Where: Milliken State Park

Facebook Event Signup:

Hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by xmanhockey7; 05-01-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Mulligan's Valley
    Unfortunately I will not make it due to someone at work getting hurt. I do hope all goes well.
    Last edited by Michigander; 06-14-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.