• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NATO official: Russia now an adversary

onus

Half of my family are former Russians.

I know a bit about Russian.

That's why I cant figure out how many Americans love Snowden so much. He is hiding in Russia and working with their government. He has given them vital American classified secrets.

Does any America with half a brain think that Snowden stands against government intrusion and spying on citizens but then lives in Russia and gives them our secrets ?

Do any of these brain dead Americans know that Russia has NO 4th Amendment and the government does nothing but spy on its citizens ?

Do any of these brain dead Americans know that Russia is no 1st Amendment ? People are regularly jailed for 20 years for speech ?

Russia has NO free press protections.

Russia has no 2nd Amendment.

Yes, its true, Americans are ignorant, naïve and uneducated about Russia and other countries and how bad their are.

I am a strong anti-police crusader but I will be the first one to say that American police are 1,000 times better than Russian police. I fight so hard because I never want American police to end up or become like Russian police.

Americans who think Snowden was just protecting us from NSA violating the 4th Amendment are kidding themselves.

I think all Americans should visit Russia and try to document and report freely from Russia.

I know this...I would NEVER film the police in Russia. Ever wonder why there are no cop watchers in Russia ?