• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Media running cover for deputy? Quotes job application

Sir Diealotz

This woman is sick and needs to get to a hospital.
What is it?
It's a large building with many windows, but that's not important right now.

:lol:

hhofent

"roger, Roger
We have clearance, Clarence.
Whats our vector, Victor?"

Sent from an unspecified mobile phone using unspecified software.

KySIGGuy

"roger, Roger
We have clearance, Clarence.
Whats our vector, Victor?"

Still love it when Kareem goes off on the kid with the whole "The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes."

hhofent

Still love it when Kareem goes off on the kid with the whole "The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes."

My favorite part is after they land and the doctor comes in for the 3rd time, "I just wanna tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you."
:D

hotrod

What is your source for this piece of news? Please provide a link to any such written report. Here is a story dated Wednesday, Nov.5 saying that they are still hearing evidence: http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/05/mcculloch-michael-brown-grand-jury-still-hearing-evidence/

"St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch says don’t expect a verdict in the Michael Brown case this week or even next"

Here you go, Gutshot

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...inal-charges-against-tyler-brockman/18614785/

Brian D.

Normally I'd have posted a link but time was short when I replied the other day about the northern Kentucky case, gutshot.. Plus, I was on a LOUSY computer to begin with, everything I tried to do on it was a struggle. Hotrod, thanks for scooping up the ball and running into the end zone by posting that link. :)