Thread: Holster for accesorized firearm

Northglenn, Colorado

Holster for accesorized firearm

I have a Glock 20 that has an RMR on the top just forward of the rear sights. It has a tac light on the rail under barrel, and a threaded barrel (6.5" LWD) with either the brake or a suppressor (Osprey) I can mount on it. The problem I have is finding a holster that will accomodate the accessories at the same time. IE some the RMR is fine (SERPA 2) but won't accept the taclight, but they don't make the SERPA 2 for a Glock 20 with tac light (but do for other models). SERPA 3 has one for the gun and light, but the rear hood interferes with the DOT sight. Similar problem I find exists for the HK USP .45 or MK23 having a light and suppressor. Seems Blackhawk discriminates against the full size autos.

I have looked at a few of the race gun holsters (ie Hogue) but most won't accomodate a gun with a light on the rail.

Anyone have suggestions on a holster that has a minimal interference with said accessories and still has some retention value to it?
    Last edited by Saxxon; 05-03-2014 at 10:22 AM.

North Carolina
    Find a custom holster craftsman...
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Pacific, WA
    Unless you have the xiphos tac light then you won't find anything from blackhawk.
    As walking wolf stated you'll need to go with a custom holster. BladeTech is the first one that comes to mind. I had one made for my Sig P226 Combat with Streamlight TLR1-s.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford