Thread: This is the Chicago I know ... lady kills BF for not buying her something at the mall

Banned

This is the Chicago I know ... lady kills BF for not buying her something at the mall

Runk said Martin’s 8-year-old saw Phelan as she stood over him on the sidewalk, screaming: “This is what you get for messing with me,’’ Runk said, quoting Phelan. “I hope you die, mother f-----,’’ Runk said, quoting Phelan....
    Asst. Public Defender Lisa Brean said Phelan is a life-long resident of Chicago, who is eight classes away from receiving a bachelor’s degree in public relations from Columbia College in Chicago.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,5894608.story

You know that you best buy a southside girl something ....

Its not her fault.. its the knife.

We need to do something about this horrible knife violence, and enact some common sense knife laws.

I don't understand why people are allowed to buy a knife without a background check
    Last edited by cjohnson44546; 05-04-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson44546 View Post
    Its not her fault.. its the knife.

We need to do something about this horrible knife violence, and enact some common sense knife laws.

I don't understand why people are allowed to buy a knife without a background check
    Quit stabbing yourself !

Oh, and I think that this was her 735th BF.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 05-04-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Chicago, my kind of town. NOT!

Not being selective with who you sleep with can lead to unintended consequences.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Sounds like he got off easy. I mean if he had lived he would have had to suffer her bringing it up all the time.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.