Thread: Can we discuss this???

Banned

Can we discuss this???

The recent thread discussing a man with a badge taking 50,000 dollars from another man for absolutely no reason was deleted for........

"""CopWatch material - not on OCDO"""

Excuse me if I am mistaken, but wasn't one of the MAIN reasons for the 2nd Amendment to "guard against tyranny"???????

Where the hell does one think that tyranny will come from. Wal Mart?????? No it will come from "our own" GOVERNMENT.

If threads are consistently deleted simply for the reason of documenting INCREASING Government sanctioned LEO abuses, I don't know if this site is honestly portraying itself as "PRO" 2nd Amendment.

That's not the point of the private forum sponsored by Open Carry Dot Org.

There are thirteen website URL's in my Civil Rights bookmarks folder. OCDO happens to be my favorite. Most appropriate to your desires may be PoliceMisconduct.net that is a project of the CATO Institute.

I usually have four tabs open in addition to what ever it is that I am working with; OCDO, Watts Up With That - WUWT, The Washington Times - TWT, and my Church's website.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-05-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    That's not the point of the private forum sponsored by Open Carry Dot Org.
    +1

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    The recent thread discussing a man with a badge taking 50,000 dollars from another man for absolutely no reason was deleted for........

<snip>
    If the cop had unlawfully arrested the citizen for lawful carry then the 50Gs would have been a element of the cop's misdeeds regarding the RKBAs.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post

Excuse me if I am mistaken, but wasn't one of the MAIN reasons for the 2nd Amendment to "guard against tyranny"???????

I agree .. providing information on the modus-operandi of such tyranny I think is useful to the goal of the forum and it was placed in the social lounge.

How can you plan for something you know nothing about. Such actions by the gov't may spur folks to OC instead of leaving their gun at home.

I don't think it was anti-cop reporting ... but based on facts and the current law regarding seizure laws...how can that be cop-watching? They are doing exactly what the legislature allows them to do..
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 05-05-2014 at 09:08 PM.