• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can we discuss this???

Jeff. State

Banned
The recent thread discussing a man with a badge taking 50,000 dollars from another man for absolutely no reason was deleted for........

"""CopWatch material - not on OCDO"""

Excuse me if I am mistaken, but wasn't one of the MAIN reasons for the 2nd Amendment to "guard against tyranny"???????

Where the hell does one think that tyranny will come from. Wal Mart?????? No it will come from "our own" GOVERNMENT.

If threads are consistently deleted simply for the reason of documenting INCREASING Government sanctioned LEO abuses, I don't know if this site is honestly portraying itself as "PRO" 2nd Amendment.

OC for ME

The recent thread discussing a man with a badge taking 50,000 dollars from another man for absolutely no reason was deleted for........

<snip>
If the cop had unlawfully arrested the citizen for lawful carry then the 50Gs would have been a element of the cop's misdeeds regarding the RKBAs.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Excuse me if I am mistaken, but wasn't one of the MAIN reasons for the 2nd Amendment to "guard against tyranny"???????

I agree .. providing information on the modus-operandi of such tyranny I think is useful to the goal of the forum and it was placed in the social lounge.

How can you plan for something you know nothing about. Such actions by the gov't may spur folks to OC instead of leaving their gun at home.

I don't think it was anti-cop reporting ... but based on facts and the current law regarding seizure laws...how can that be cop-watching? They are doing exactly what the legislature allows them to do..

Last edited: