Thread: What is government. Video

Greater Eastside Washington

What is government. Video

Try and logically explain what government is to someone who has no idea what it is.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 05-05-2014 at 02:18 PM. Reason: wrong video
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

north mason county, Washington, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

Try and logically explain what government is to someone who has no idea what it is.
    quoted just so I can see the right half of the video.

edit,,, 9 mins long saw 1 1/2 min, move along, not worth MY time...
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 05-06-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Seattle, Washington, USA
    Haha. Great video.
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801