Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: secular, progressive liberals.....summed up in this video

secular, progressive liberals.....summed up in this video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1a_1399317930

I really really wish the sign holder had a gun and shot this creature dead.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post

Are you serious? You are advocating killing someone who is not presenting a threat of deadly force or grievous bodily harm? That's all the antis who read this board need. Comments such as yours do nothing to present the law-abiding citizens on OCDO in a positive light. I am hoping that you take your posting down.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Banned
    Apparently the kid like to fornicate or other such fleshy desires and thinks that this guy holding up a sign will affect that ....

And got particularly upset with the person holding the sign.

The kid should dial down his meth use a tad.

Crystal meth ! What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Apparently the kid like to fornicate or other such fleshy desires and thinks that this guy holding up a sign will affect that ....

And got particularly upset with the person holding the sign.

The kid should dial down his meth use a tad.

Crystal meth ! What's not to like?
    Ah, there you go again. Dr. McBeth, able to discern specific drug use by observing a video. I guess it's not possible that the kid found the sign so offensive that he had an emotional reaction, no it must be because he's on drugs.

Oh, and please do not bother to comment on the fact that the OP advocated KILLING the kid.

Get real.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection

Why is this even on here?

Reported for advocating killing people as usual.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Primus; 05-05-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Are you serious? You are advocating killing someone who is not presenting a threat of deadly force or grievous bodily harm? That's all the antis who read this board need. Comments such as yours do nothing to present the law-abiding citizens on OCDO in a positive light. I am hoping that you take your posting down.
    Well said. This does nothing but present the members of this forum in a bad light.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Why is this even on here?

Reported for advocating killing people as usual.
    The out of control and dangerous subject made numerous violent and furtive actions towards the innocent protestors.

Its self defense.

Get over it.

Oh, and please do not bother to comment on the fact that the OP advocated KILLING the kid.
    I advocate self defense.

This isn't a kid. Its an adult.

This adult is a mentally unstable violent thug. He was attacking innocent people.

The out of control and dangerous subject made numerous violent and furtive actions towards the innocent protestors.

Its self defense.

Get over it.
    No, you are wrong. It was an emotional kid with no weapon, surrounded by several grown men who had no problem in handling the kid's outburst. Yet, I infer that if you had been the sign-holder you would have brought out your firearm and killed him, right? You would then have to hope you didn't do it in a capital punishment state because they would be getting the needle ready for you.

With friends like you, Onus, the law-abiding citizens who understand the laws regarding the use of deadly force don't need any enemies.

You are not helping our cause, you are feeding the antis and trolls.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

My impression is that drugs are not the cause here, but a lifetime of liberal indoctrination. The clues are if one is offended, try and take the protesters sign, if that fails, try intimidation by cussing, screaming, crying, and any other childish means. If these techniques are not successful then get physical for that sign demands liberal righteousness. Yep, its a liberal.

I need to go mow and edge the lawn now, boy that sucks and I just don't want too. Wait! all I have to do is start screaming, crying, cussing, and that will convince my wife that I shouldn't have to mow that nasty offense lawn. Yeah, that should work.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    I need to go mow and edge the lawn now, boy that sucks and I just don't want too. Wait! all I have to do is start screaming, crying, cussing, and that will convince my wife that I shouldn't have to mow that nasty offense lawn. Yeah, that should work.
    Careful, if Onus sees you doing that he will feel justified in killing you.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

No, you are wrong. It was an emotional kid with no weapon, surrounded by several grown men who had no problem in handling the kid's outburst. Yet, I infer that if you had been the sign-holder you would have brought out your firearm and killed him, right? You would then have to hope you didn't do it in a capital punishment state because they would be getting the needle ready for you.

With friends like you, Onus, the law-abiding citizens who understand the laws regarding the use of deadly force don't need any enemies.

You are not helping our cause, you are feeding the antis and trolls.
    Oh I see, you are one of the people who think the victim should wait until he is being stabbed or shot or knocked unconscious before they defend themselves.

And please stop referring to this violent adult as a "kid".

Oh I see, you are one of the people who think the victim should wait until he is being stabbed or shot or knocked unconscious before they defend themselves.

And please stop referring to this violent adult as a "kid".
    You are just being insanely asinine in your characterizations. Nothing I said could possibly imply that one must wait until being stabbed or shot or knocked unconscious before they can defend themselves. (One must wonder how one would do that after being knocked unconscious, but in your world I guess anything is possible.)

No, we are trained and educated to know when deadly force is justified. Nothing in the video showed evidence of the kid exercising a deadly force threat or being capable of inflicting grievous bodily harm. Did you see how "Mike" was able to pick him up and literally throw him yards away? Where was the threat of deadly force that justified killing him?

You are not helping the cause with your irrational statements. You are just making us look as bad as the antis say we are...
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

You are accusing me of being irrational yet you have referred to an adult as a "kid" on multiple occasions.

I wonder about your sanity, intelligence and ability to assess situations.

How can you be trusted to know when to use force if you cant even see or know the difference between a child and an adult ?

Banned

Get real.
    Get a sense of humor.

You are accusing me of being irrational yet you have referred to an adult as a "kid" on multiple occasions.

I wonder about your sanity, intelligence and ability to assess situations.

How can you be trusted to know when to use force if you cant even see or know the difference between a child and an adult ?
    Listen, sonny ... at my age most everyone is a kid. Some are punks who advocate deadly force when there is no justifiable need, others will grow up to be responsible adults.

As I said before, your post hurts the cause. You should really consider leaving OCDO -- most of your posts simply tarnish what we are trying to do here.

You should also take a moment to refer back to forum rule 15 -- We do not advocate illegal acts on this board. What you suggested would surely have been a non-justifiable, illegal act.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

are you truly serious with your statement?

oh wait, so you are you also a supporter of the Ohio National guard too who did what you advocate when confronted with protesters?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Careful, if Onus sees you doing that he will feel justified in killing you.
    How does this jive with your own post #4.

Worse, you ID a specific person and call them a killer.

My previous post humorously called someone a meth user (and I don't see a problem with people deciding what they put into their own body for the most part).

Listen, sonny ... at my age most everyone is a kid. Some are punks who advocate deadly force when there is no justifiable need, others will grow up to be responsible adults.

As I said before, your post hurts the cause. You should really consider leaving OCDO -- most of your posts simply tarnish what we are trying to do here.

You should also take a moment to refer back to forum rule 15 -- We do not advocate illegal acts on this board. What you suggested would surely have been a non-justifiable, illegal act.
    Wait self-defense is legal.

An attacker is an attacker period. I care not what size they are. If I was visibly armed and someone came at me like that man did, I would have used deadly force to end the attack.

If you judge everyone by their looks then you may die from your own over-confidence. When someone goes into a rage as was demonstrated adrenalin tends to kick in and make them much much stronger than they would normally be.

I don't always care for what onus has to say or post, however I do not believe that onus was wrong, this time.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Wait self-defense is legal.

An attacker is an attacker period. I care not what size they are. If I was visibly armed and someone came at me like that man did, I would have used deadly force to end the attack.

If you judge everyone by their looks then you may die from your own over-confidence. When someone goes into a rage as was demonstrated adrenalin tends to kick in and make them much much stronger than they would normally be.

I don't always care for what onus has to say or post, however I do not believe that onus was wrong, this time.
    Yea I could see how much of a threat he was... like when he pushed the other guy and the guy didn't even move... what sealed it was when the other guy shoved him to the ground like he was a little kid.

I'd recommend you guys take a class or two on awlf defense laws. Things like a reasonable belief of imminent death or bodily harm.....

This guy was literally holding the kid back with one hand. Also as already noted there were several (looked maybe 3? At least 2) guys with him that were intervening.

Also, what state was this? Is there a duty to retreat or stand your ground? This guy clearly wasn't even alarmed by the kid yelling.

Yelling and swearing doesn't constitute a threat. Or wait is that only when the Bundy guys do it?

And use of force is supposed to be relative to the incident. You have a male smaller in stature pushes you. No shoot......

No weapons not even any strikes to the face. A reasonable person could see from this video that there would be no imminent risk of bodily harm or death.

Thank god your a felon and can't own any weapons legally onus. Clearly you wouldve ended someones life when it wasn't needed.

Banned
    Thank god your a felon and can't own any weapons legally onus. Clearly you wouldve ended someones life when it wasn't needed.

"Were you there" primus????

Put a uniform on the men this demon possessed punk was attacking and everything up to and including deadly force would be condoned. He could have had an assortment of weapons or even explosives in that backpack and DEADLY Force would be justified if these men perceived a threat to their safety.

These men deserve to go home safe to their families.

Banned

Yelling and swearing doesn't constitute a threat. Or wait is that only when the Bundy guys do it?

And use of force is supposed to be relative to the incident. You have a male smaller in stature pushes you. No shoot......
    I snipped it...

Yelling "I'm a gonna kill you" could be a threat. lol But I heard no threats.

I did see physical contact~several times. Of a healthy youthful adult upon an elderly adult. Smaller v. older? I think the older guy is gonna have issues just due to stamina issues.

I pretty sure I could kick the crap out of Ali today. He ain't floating like a butterfly and a-sting'in like a bee anymore.

Knock down a 20 yr old and he's likely to get back up .... knock down a 65 yr old? Not so sure to the degree of a 20 yr old.

My motto is: touch someone and get shot? Sucks to be you!

Thank god your you are a felon and can't own any weapons legally onus. Clearly you wouldve ended someones life when it wasn't needed.

I think your buttons are broken, you should take your tablet/phone/computer/whatever it is that you're using and have it's apostrophe button fixed. Otherwise you're having some other problems that may need to be repaired.

You can type out the whole words too.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 05-05-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast