• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

secular, progressive liberals.....summed up in this video

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1a_1399317930

I really really wish the sign holder had a gun and shot this creature dead.

Are you serious? You are advocating killing someone who is not presenting a threat of deadly force or grievous bodily harm? That's all the antis who read this board need. Comments such as yours do nothing to present the law-abiding citizens on OCDO in a positive light. I am hoping that you take your posting down.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Apparently the kid like to fornicate or other such fleshy desires and thinks that this guy holding up a sign will affect that ....

And got particularly upset with the person holding the sign.

The kid should dial down his meth use a tad.

Crystal meth ! What's not to like? :uhoh:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Apparently the kid like to fornicate or other such fleshy desires and thinks that this guy holding up a sign will affect that ....

And got particularly upset with the person holding the sign.

The kid should dial down his meth use a tad.

Crystal meth ! What's not to like? :uhoh:

Ah, there you go again. Dr. McBeth, able to discern specific drug use by observing a video. I guess it's not possible that the kid found the sign so offensive that he had an emotional reaction, no it must be because he's on drugs.

Oh, and please do not bother to comment on the fact that the OP advocated KILLING the kid.

Get real.

Primus

Are you serious? You are advocating killing someone who is not presenting a threat of deadly force or grievous bodily harm? That's all the antis who read this board need. Comments such as yours do nothing to present the law-abiding citizens on OCDO in a positive light. I am hoping that you take your posting down.

Well said. This does nothing but present the members of this forum in a bad light.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

onus

Why is this even on here?

Reported for advocating killing people as usual.

The out of control and dangerous subject made numerous violent and furtive actions towards the innocent protestors.

Its self defense.

Get over it.

onus

Oh, and please do not bother to comment on the fact that the OP advocated KILLING the kid.

I advocate self defense.

This isn't a kid. Its an adult.

This adult is a mentally unstable violent thug. He was attacking innocent people.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
The out of control and dangerous subject made numerous violent and furtive actions towards the innocent protestors.

Its self defense.

Get over it.

No, you are wrong. It was an emotional kid with no weapon, surrounded by several grown men who had no problem in handling the kid's outburst. Yet, I infer that if you had been the sign-holder you would have brought out your firearm and killed him, right? You would then have to hope you didn't do it in a capital punishment state because they would be getting the needle ready for you.

With friends like you, Onus, the law-abiding citizens who understand the laws regarding the use of deadly force don't need any enemies.

You are not helping our cause, you are feeding the antis and trolls.

OC Freedom

My impression is that drugs are not the cause here, but a lifetime of liberal indoctrination. The clues are if one is offended, try and take the protesters sign, if that fails, try intimidation by cussing, screaming, crying, and any other childish means. If these techniques are not successful then get physical for that sign demands liberal righteousness. Yep, its a liberal.:D

OC Freedom

I need to go mow and edge the lawn now, boy that sucks and I just don't want too. Wait! all I have to do is start screaming, crying, cussing, and that will convince my wife that I shouldn't have to mow that nasty offense lawn. Yeah, that should work.:lol:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
I need to go mow and edge the lawn now, boy that sucks and I just don't want too. Wait! all I have to do is start screaming, crying, cussing, and that will convince my wife that I shouldn't have to mow that nasty offense lawn. Yeah, that should work.:lol:

Careful, if Onus sees you doing that he will feel justified in killing you.

onus

No, you are wrong. It was an emotional kid with no weapon, surrounded by several grown men who had no problem in handling the kid's outburst. Yet, I infer that if you had been the sign-holder you would have brought out your firearm and killed him, right? You would then have to hope you didn't do it in a capital punishment state because they would be getting the needle ready for you.

With friends like you, Onus, the law-abiding citizens who understand the laws regarding the use of deadly force don't need any enemies.

You are not helping our cause, you are feeding the antis and trolls.

Oh I see, you are one of the people who think the victim should wait until he is being stabbed or shot or knocked unconscious before they defend themselves.

And please stop referring to this violent adult as a "kid".

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Oh I see, you are one of the people who think the victim should wait until he is being stabbed or shot or knocked unconscious before they defend themselves.

And please stop referring to this violent adult as a "kid".

You are just being insanely asinine in your characterizations. Nothing I said could possibly imply that one must wait until being stabbed or shot or knocked unconscious before they can defend themselves. (One must wonder how one would do that after being knocked unconscious, but in your world I guess anything is possible.)

No, we are trained and educated to know when deadly force is justified. Nothing in the video showed evidence of the kid exercising a deadly force threat or being capable of inflicting grievous bodily harm. Did you see how "Mike" was able to pick him up and literally throw him yards away? Where was the threat of deadly force that justified killing him?

You are not helping the cause with your irrational statements. You are just making us look as bad as the antis say we are...

onus

You are accusing me of being irrational yet you have referred to an adult as a "kid" on multiple occasions.

I wonder about your sanity, intelligence and ability to assess situations.

How can you be trusted to know when to use force if you cant even see or know the difference between a child and an adult ?

JamesCanby

Activist Member
You are accusing me of being irrational yet you have referred to an adult as a "kid" on multiple occasions.

I wonder about your sanity, intelligence and ability to assess situations.

How can you be trusted to know when to use force if you cant even see or know the difference between a child and an adult ?

Listen, sonny ... at my age most everyone is a kid. Some are punks who advocate deadly force when there is no justifiable need, others will grow up to be responsible adults.

As I said before, your post hurts the cause. You should really consider leaving OCDO -- most of your posts simply tarnish what we are trying to do here.

You should also take a moment to refer back to forum rule 15 -- We do not advocate illegal acts on this board. What you suggested would surely have been a non-justifiable, illegal act.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Careful, if Onus sees you doing that he will feel justified in killing you.

How does this jive with your own post #4.

Worse, you ID a specific person and call them a killer.

My previous post humorously called someone a meth user (and I don't see a problem with people deciding what they put into their own body for the most part).

Freedom1Man

Listen, sonny ... at my age most everyone is a kid. Some are punks who advocate deadly force when there is no justifiable need, others will grow up to be responsible adults.

As I said before, your post hurts the cause. You should really consider leaving OCDO -- most of your posts simply tarnish what we are trying to do here.

You should also take a moment to refer back to forum rule 15 -- We do not advocate illegal acts on this board. What you suggested would surely have been a non-justifiable, illegal act.

Wait self-defense is legal.

An attacker is an attacker period. I care not what size they are. If I was visibly armed and someone came at me like that man did, I would have used deadly force to end the attack.

If you judge everyone by their looks then you may die from your own over-confidence. When someone goes into a rage as was demonstrated adrenalin tends to kick in and make them much much stronger than they would normally be.

I don't always care for what onus has to say or post, however I do not believe that onus was wrong, this time.