Thread: Discovery Channel, LLC Discovery.com New agitprop outlet. Biometric Gun Lock &c

Discovery Channel, LLC Discovery.com New agitprop outlet. Biometric Gun Lock &c

"Engineer Omer Kiyani, who was shot in the face when he was 16 years old, has an innovative solution. Itís called Indentilock and itís a biometric lock that attaches to the trigger mechanism and only comes off when activated by an authorized fingerprint. Itís similar to how the fingerprint lock on an iPhone works. Except in this case, the lock is FBI compliant and detachable.
    [ ... ]
    The rechargeable lock also glows in the dark, making it easier to locate, should you wake in the middle of the night to the sound of someone breaking in your house. What many folks, including myself, seem to like about this solution is that itís optional and if you do chose to use it, it disengages quickly. "

http://news.discovery.com/tech/biote...ner-140505.htm

A glow-in-the-dark plastic-GeeZeus for the post-moderns.

Follow the internal link URL's to a compendium of New Age gun-control.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

'Smart Guns' from Dave Kopel at the Volokh Conspiracy

"Why the consumer backlash against the smart gun, which is also called a ďpersonalized gunĒ? The answer can be found in a 2003 New Jersey law: N.J. Stats. sect. 2C:58Ė2.2 et seq. According to this statute, once ďat least one manufacturer has delivered at least one production model of a personalized handgun to a registered or licensed wholesale or retail dealer in New Jersey or any other state,Ē a process in set in motion which, within 29 months or less, will outlaw the sale of all ordinary handguns in New Jersey. So Second Amendment supporters are certainly correct, in my view, to make it clear that they will boycott any store or wholesaler which carries a smart handgun, since such an action would trigger a handgun ban in New Jersey. Counting on courts to solve the problem would be reckless, especially given the Third Circuitís poor record on right to carry litigation."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/v...06/smart-guns/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.