Thread: Anti-gun push gathers momentum. Hag Clinton @ National Council for Behavioral Health

Anti-gun push gathers momentum. Hag Clinton @ National Council for Behavioral Health

" Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday the nation’s gun culture has gotten “way out of balance” and the U.S. needs to rein in the notion that “anybody can have a gun, anywhere, anytime.”

Clinton told attendees at the mental health conference that “at the rate we’re going, we’re going to have so many people with guns everywhere, fully licensed, fully validated” in settings like movie theaters where shootings have arisen over seemingly mundane things like loud gum chewing or cellphone use.

“That’s what happens in the countries I’ve visited where there is no rule of law and no self-control and that is something that we cannot just let go without paying attention,” she said.
    Thank goodness we Americans enjoy the rule of law. Only the law abiding abide the law, not like her sodomite spouse.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...y-out-balance/

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...4SfEKiUBee55YM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-06-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    " Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday the nation’s gun culture has gotten “way out of balance” and the U.S. needs to rein in the notion that “anybody can have a gun, anywhere, anytime.”

Thank goodness we Americans enjoy the rule of law. Only the law abiding abide the law, not like her sodomite spouse.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...y-out-balance/

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...4SfEKiUBee55YM
    That's correct .. its everywhere, everybody, and everytime. That Bi***ch has finally learned something.

Blue dress.

Thank you for exposing the stupid and the lack of logic.

But was it necessary to include your offensive political rant? Would the stupidity ad illogic be any less if Bishop Fulton Sheen or Dale Carneige had made those comments?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Hillary Clinton, like her husband, is a criminal. (aside from the litany of stuff from the Clintonista era, look no further than Benghazi)

Having armed citizens everywhere scares the dog squeeze out of her.

Need look no further than the facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Thank you for exposing the stupid and the lack of logic.

But was it necessary to include your offensive political rant? Would the stupidity ad illogic be any less if Bishop Fulton Sheen or Dale Carneige had made those comments?

stay safe.
    Offensive? To who? She can log on and defend herself....

u stay safe too!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I was defending the female in question or her spouse?

As I said, there was no need to drag in anything except her opposition to gun rights.

Or did I miss the memo that OCDO had become a subsidiary of ARFdotCom and similar sites?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Offensive? To who? <snip>
    The easily offended.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

“That’s what happens in the countries I’ve visited where there is no rule of law and no self-control and that is something that we cannot just let go without paying attention,” she said.
    Right. Because Hillary Clinton regularly finds herself in countries "where there is no rule of law".

One wonders, then, how exactly she survived these hellish deathtraps. Possibly they exist only in her imagination?

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Right. Because Hillary Clinton regularly finds herself in countries "where there is no rule of law". ¶ One wonders, then, how exactly she survived these hellish deathtraps. Possibly they exist only in her imagination?
    Wasn't Hag Hillary the one caught lying about AAA fire while landing at Afghanistan's Bagram International Airport?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

...and snipper fire too...
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

While googling the sniper story, I came across the following delicious (and hilarious) tidbit:

In her Iowa stump speech, Clinton also said, "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."

Say what? As Sinbad put it: "What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you.'"
    http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleut...lary_clin.html

I'm not usually the one to do this sort of pointing-out of hypocrisy on partisan terms, and so therefore with the caveat that this is exactly why I bemoan partisanship on either side of the isle:

I love how one guy says one dumb thing at the Bundy protests (about "putting" women and children "up front"), and the illiberal left latch on to this as proof that anyone they disagree with is a moronic, racist (somehow), violent coward who wants to exchange gunfire with Federal cops while standing behind his wife and children (presumably terrorized into submission, because of course there are no women or youths who protest government overreach of their own free will).

But for Hillary, such is simply the height of prudence. Possibly this is because she is an Empowered Woman, and if her husband "sends" her off to be shot at, well, it was really her Empowered Choice to die. I assume it goes without saying that this would be impossible for any woman present at a protest against government overreach, because of course she lacks Empowered status, and therefore free will, and therefore she can't really have a right to make those decisions anyway. Or something.

That's correct .. its everywhere, everybody, and everytime.
    Yet when it comes to violent crime, America is one of the safest nations in the modern world...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Yet when it comes to violent crime, America is one of the safest nations in the modern world...
    Except in the Clinton household ... when the dishes are a-flyin !

Like in the obama household...jeeze, your POTS and you cannot satisfy your wife? Take Sub #1 to the bottom of the ocean and clean the screens.

Except in the Clinton household ... when the dishes are a-flyin !

Like in the obama household...jeeze, your POTS and you cannot satisfy your wife? Take Sub #1 to the bottom of the ocean and clean the screens.
    Technically, the call sign would be Navy One, but I like your idea of keep the screens clean.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.