Thread: Bon Secours Arena - Greenville, SC carry

Bon Secours Arena - Greenville, SC carry

Has anyone ever been to the Bon Secours Arena in Greenville, SC (recently?)? Do they have metal detectors or wands to search you for weapons? I have a CCWP and prefer to not disarm myself.

I believe some entrances do have metal detectors, but not all. Some have guards/security/police who may carry wands.

North Chesterfield VA
    Welcome to OCDO. Have you joined Gun Rights North Carolina?

According to handguns are on the list of prohibited items.

Go here and get your basic info straight about carrying in SC from the horse's mouth.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

South Carolina's Statutes are on-line and particularly Title 16, Chapter 23 Weapons.

SECTION 16-23-20. Unlawful carrying of handgun; exceptions.

It is unlawful for anyone to carry about the person any handgun, whether concealed or not, except as follows, unless otherwise specifically prohibited by law:

And SECTION 23-31-215. Issuance of permits.

(M) A permit issued pursuant to this section does not authorize a permit holder to carry a concealable weapon into a:

(1) police, sheriff, or highway patrol station or any other law enforcement office or facility;

(2) detention facility, prison, or jail or any other correctional facility or office;

(3) courthouse or courtroom;

(4) polling place on election days;

(5) office of or the business meeting of the governing body of a county, public school district, municipality, or special purpose district;

(6) school or college athletic event not related to firearms;

(7) daycare facility or pre-school facility;

(8) place where the carrying of firearms is prohibited by federal law;

(9) church or other established religious sanctuary unless express permission is given by the appropriate church official or governing body; or

(10) hospital, medical clinic, doctor's office, or any other facility where medical services or procedures are performed unless expressly authorized by the employer.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016