• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proposed Carson Ordinance Would Criminalize Bullying

OC for ME

CARSON (CBSLA.com) — Officials in the city of Carson on Tuesday introduced an ordinance that would impose criminal penalties for anyone convicted of bullying school children and young adults.

The ordinance would make it a misdemeanor to cause any Carson residents from kindergarten through age 25 to “feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed or molested” without necessarily requiring a threat of physical harm.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/05/06/proposed-carson-ordinance-would-criminalize-bullying/
It's for the children....and young adults.

PistolPackingMomma

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

Someone tried to pass a similar law here in AZ, something about "trolling".
As I recall, the bill was destroyed for being incredibly vague; I see the same thing happening here.
Then again, it IS the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia.:uhoh:

My guess is the antis would try to use this as an excuse for making MWAG calls. Not that they ever needed any excuses in the first place. After all, their FEELINGS were enough.:rolleyes:
Prescription for Testicles.jpg

Thanks to stealthyeliminator for finding the photo on FB. Good find.:cool:

Last edited: