• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

School field trip. Carry or no carry?

self preservation

I definitely know it's going on already but I bet if you ask most anyone if a chaperone on a school field trip is allowed to carry a gun they would say no. I think it's better for most people to not even have the opportunity to think about an issue like this and if his gun were noticed it very well could be brought to the publics attention. A news story such as this is much more likely to sway moderate thinking people to the left than bringing them to our side. I'm just suggesting that it would be better that no one see him carrying while on a field trip with children. I think most would agree with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Had my concealed gun been discovered, would there have been a stink raised??........you bet your a$$. If "Adam Lanza" walked in and started shooting, but I was able to stop him, would the media milk the story dry? You bet! Some people would hail me a hero for saving the children. Others would paint me to be as evil of a villain as the shooter himself for having that mean ole nasty gun around their babies, despite the fact that me doing what was right instead of what is popular may be the very reason that little Johnny and Susie came home that night.

It's one hell of a nasty pickle. What do we do?