Thread: Anti-gun Sense in America, MDA on Mother's Day. Politicizing, framing, AgitProp!

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Anti-gun Sense in America, MDA on Mother's Day. Politicizing, framing, AgitProp!

Remember da Mooch' FLOTUS on Thanksgiving Dinner, "be persistent" ... "start early"? Now, Mother's Day. Heh heh heh, what will MDA try for Dad's Day? "Give up your guns or no ******!"?

WASHINGTON, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In advance of Mother's Day on May 11, 2014, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America today announced a 'Week of Action' to demonstrate the power of moms fighting to pass common-sense reforms that will prevent gun violence and save lives. The week includes the 2nd annual 'Moms Take the Hill' and more than 150 house parties taking place across the country. Throughout the week's activities Moms will also recruit Americans to join the Gun Sense Voter campaign that will – for the first time – mobilize at least one million voters to go to the polls in November and vote for candidates with gun sense – the simple idea that we can do much more to keep our families and communities safe from gun violence.

Last year Michael Bloomberg pushed to have people raise gun control issues on Thanksgiving. Now we have Bloomberg's Moms Demand Action trying to take over Mother's Day. What is the deal with Bloomberg trying to hijack national holidays? Unlike what they did regarding Thanksgiving, at least they are not yet demanding that Mother's Day dinner conversations have to be about political issues.

That's a pretty lame censor-bot; ****** is new-key.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-08-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

This kinda makes me want to go to one of these "house parties" just to see what it is like. The issue is I don't think I could handle all of the ignorance, stupidity, and misinformation which would lead to me saying something and getting kicked out.

Northglenn, Colorado
    I think more appropriately would be sending the people that these MDA people are enabling - the gang bangers, nut jobs and thugs. Its the violence they do that MDA is complaining about, so in this manner they can make a direct appeal to the actors. Appealling to the average citizen is useless since they are not the ones doing the crimes.

If the MDA members surive what would then become a block party, gang-bang orgy - they would have a better understanding that controlling violence is a people issue and not a hardware issue.
    Last edited by Saxxon; 05-09-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Eugene, OR
    Murder is against the law, but we still have people who murder. You really think if you ban guns, gun violence will disappear?

In Illinois near St. Louis, MO
    Since when has ANY PROHIBITION worked??

It failed to work for alcohol.

It failed to work for drugs.

It failed for murder, "coveting they neighbor's wife", etc.

Prohibitions are FAILURES from the start.