Thread: Detroit's Granny Rambo in gun fight. Hit four times, gets off 8 shots, BG's hospital

Detroit's Granny Rambo in gun fight. Hit four times, gets off 8 shots, BG's hospital

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Lucky it was a licensed gun ... I heard that the unlicensed ones don't operate

You go Granny !

The throw the words "licensed" and "permitted" around a lot. Last I checked, there was no license or permit to allow these idiots to express their opinions about how the grandmother should have just accepted her assault and not carried a gun.

She chose not to be an easy target and took responsibility for her own safety, unlike the antis. Good for her.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Lucky it was a licensed gun ... I heard that the unlicensed ones don't operate

You go Granny !
    A Detroit grandmother’s siblings are calling her Rambo after she used her licensed .45 caliber handgun to fight off two armed men who attacked her in her own driveway over the weekend.
    Reading between the lines, the siblings are actually referring to the mothers CPL as Michigan requires the license to carry a handgun in a vehicle (MCL 750.227), concealed on the person or otherwise. And yes, Michigan does require handgun registration also known and constantly referred to as a license.

What these reporters don't understand is that a person doesn't need a CPL to carry opened/concealed on their own property. They act like a CPL makes all the difference in the world.

Hooray for Granny! Now if she could be cloned 50,000 times Detroit might get the power washing it so badly needs. You go girl!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXDacp View Post
    <snip> And yes, Michigan does require handgun registration also known and constantly referred to as a license.
    Registration leads to a risk of death (I'm not saying this -- my state says this) ... should work to abolish this.

Do people actually register their handguns? Or is this like parking 13 inches from the curb?