Thread: Another Story from Detroit.

Another Story from Detroit.

"Paris Ainsworth lived up to her nickname “Rambo.” After two attackers shot her four times, she whipped out her .45 caliber handgun and fired off eight rounds at the fleeing punks."

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/1366...kin-worst-way/

I have to hand it to her: managing to return fire after being hit four times (and actually wounding at least one of them) speaks volumes for consistent and constant practice.

Oh, and it wasn't specifically mentioned, but this certainly makes a good example for carrying in Condition 1. Since she was hit in her off-hand, having to rack the slide very well could have cost her life. Since it was 8 shots that she returned, I am having to assume that it was a single stack .45 ACP in Condition 1 (at 7+1).
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 05-08-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    "Now, why believe in anything they praise,
    When one hand holds them the victor,
    While the other holds the shovel to their graves?"
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    "Paris Ainsworth lived up to her nickname “Rambo.” After two attackers shot her four times, she whipped out her .45 caliber handgun and fired off eight rounds at the fleeing punks."

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/1366...kin-worst-way/

I have to hand it to her: managing to return fire after being hit four times speaks volumes for consistent and constant practice.

Oh, and it wasn't specifically mentioned, but this certainly makes a good example for carrying in Condition 1. Since she was hit in her off-hand, having to rack the slide very well could have cost her life. Since it was 8 shots that she returned, I am having to assume that it was a single stack .45 ACP in Condition 1 (at 7+1).
    Looked like she had a sig p220 (same round count)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Banned
    These grannies can be tough ... I was in court a few years ago and a granny was there where she ran out with her shotgun and chased folks off her land.

The KY (over in the hills) judge made her promise not to do it again (not kidding~ that was her punishment).

My case outcome while I was there for driving 120 MPH on I64~ not guilty.

Has anyone read the article? It's great....

'If I wouldn't have had my gun I would be dead today,' the grandmother-of-four told WDIV. 'This is ludicrous, the way that they are just robbing and trying to take stuff from people, and killing people.'
    Ainsworth said she was returning home to the 15400 block of Beaverland from a double shift on the weekend, when she saw two men approaching her.
    She said she slipped her handgun into her pocket before she got out of the car. She said one of the men then shot her four times - three in the side and once in the hand.
    'He said, 'Don't pull it,' and he shot immediately',' Ainsworth said.

Ainsworth then pulled out her gun and fired.
    'I said, 'You mother (expletive),' and pulled out (my gun) and started shooting. One, he was right in the middle of the street. The other one was right here on the (side of the street),' she said.
    When the alleged attackers fled, Ainsworth waited on a neighbor's porch until EMS arrived.
    'I kept applying pressure to my side and where the blood was coming from,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz31Fkk58mQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's a bad ass.... no way i could take four rounds and return fire!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2623851-1DAEFCA700000578-468_634x473.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	11587

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2623851-1DAEFC9B00000578-320_306x423.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	11588

If you watch the video, the reporter asked her if
    is it possible that he was just shooting you in self defense because you had a gun?
    .. way to spin the news to make the criminal seem like a victim!

Worst part is that she probably voted for politicians that want to take away or restrict her gun rights.
    Last edited by Kopis; 05-09-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    She's a bad ass.... no way i could take four rounds and return fire!

If you watch the video, the reporter asked her if .. way to spin the news to make the criminal seem like a victim!

Worst part is that she probably voted for politicians that want to take away or restrict her gun rights.
    I'm fairly certain that they thought they had screwed up, and accidentally shot at a Terminator at that point.

As for the voting, you're probably right. Unfortunately, even the people who seek to defend themselves are often duped by the way people selling gun control, choose to word their statements and queries.
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post

If you watch the video, the reporter asked her if .. way to spin the news to make the criminal seem like a victim!

All blacks who own guns are going to shoot people .... that's what many white folks think ... and the politicians have been putting down the blacks RKBA for over a hundred years.

The question of the reporter does not surprise me at all. It should be a wake up call to the blacks in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    All blacks who own guns are going to shoot people .... that's what many white folks think ... and the politicians have been putting down the blacks RKBA for over a hundred years.

The question of the reporter does not surprise me at all. It should be a wake up call to the blacks in this country.
    As Colion Noir put it: "Are there white people who don't want black people to have guns? Of course...and their names are Michael Bloomberg and Dianne Feinstein."
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

As Colion Noir put it: "Are there white people who don't want black people to have guns? Of course...and their names are Michael Bloomberg and Dianne Feinstein."
    Bless her heart !!! She needs a larger magazine, I carry a 5.7 with 20 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Holding Hands View Post
    Bless her heart !!! She needs a larger magazine, I carry a 5.7 with 20 rounds
    or an AK draco pistol! MOTHA F*****S!!! i cant believe she said that on TV. "IF" i were to yell something like that in the heat of the moments, i probably wouldnt repeat it.

"He said don't pull it" then shot her immediately. Does that mean he saw the gun then shot her?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    "He said don't pull it" then shot her immediately. Does that mean he saw the gun then shot her?
    Yes
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Where is (Gecko)21sfpistol???...he should be discussing this scenario!
    Or at least teach her how to "draw faster from concealed".
    Last edited by Bernymac; 05-12-2014 at 11:58 AM.

He forgot Eric "WeHaveToBrainwashThem" Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy276 View Post
    He forgot Eric "WeHaveToBrainwashThem" Holder.
    Eric Holder isn't white. o_O
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

Soooo glad this worked out for this lady. Clearly a case of self defense, it is a shame she could not have shot them before they shot her.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Or.... It could have been someone who knows she carries.
    Sounds like it isn't a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Just my opinion~~but it sounds to me like they targeted her as a victim. Then when already into the crime they realized she had a gun, instead of doing the smart thing and running they continued. Dumb crooks go to jail, lady did a fantastic job of defending herself, shame she got wounded though.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    True but then it would be the first ever documented case of someone targeting someone knowing they had the gun. So I don't know.

IMHO it seems like they didn't know. They went to rob her like anyone else. She reacted by going for her gun. They saw this and it escalated it into a shoot out instead of a robbery. Luckily she won the shoot out. I stress luckily.

Goes back to of your going to go for a gun be prepared to use it. Clearly she was so good on her.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

True but then it would be the first ever documented case of someone targeting someone knowing they had the gun. So I don't know.

IMHO it seems like they didn't know. They went to rob her like anyone else. She reacted by going for her gun. They saw this and it escalated it into a shoot out instead of a robbery. Luckily she won the shoot out. I stress luckily.

Goes back to of your going to go for a gun be prepared to use it. Clearly she was so good on her.

I agree and I stress the same. She had no choice, but in the case of a choice between property and life, the wise choice is life. This was a serious threat to life, not a simple purse snatching, THIS LADY IS A TRUE HERO. Not a wannabe cop/cowboy/hero.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump