Thread: Medina's NDing Police Chief throws stones from a glass house...

Medina's NDing Police Chief throws stones from a glass house...

http://medinagazette.northcoastnow.c...apons-planned/

The Ohio Carry guys are planning a walk, but everyone knows, Janae and I walk when and where we feel like it! lol

Anyhow, the Police Chief of Medina, he of the ND into his own leg last April, decided that the wife and I were bad people for taking our kids with us while "looking for a confrontation" To assume makes... you know... we were in town on some business, but people draw their own conclusions...

Quote Originally Posted by BriKuz View Post
    ...Anyhow, the Police Chief of Medina, he of the ND into his own leg last April, decided that the wife and I were bad people for taking our kids with us while "looking for a confrontation" To assume makes... you know... we were in town on some business, but people draw their own conclusions...
    On duty or off? Duty weapon or not?

Did he discipline himself for his ND?

I want to know why the Chief was not charged with:

549.08 DISCHARGING FIREARMS .
    (a) No person shall discharge any air gun, rifle, shotgun, revolver, pistol or other firearm within the corporate limits of the Municipality.

(b) This section does not apply when firearms are used in self defense, in the discharge of official duty or when otherwise lawfully authorized.

(c) Whoever violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

Any of us would have been, I feel certain...

Banned
    In Monday’s encounter, Medina police officers responding to 911 calls stopped James Purdy, 25, of Brunswick, and Micah Butcher, 25, of Grafton, and asked for IDs to ensure they were not underage or felons barred from having firearms.

From link in post #1

These police would not like to meet me with their "demands"...

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.29

have to know the law .... or they'll trample you.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    In Monday’s encounter, Medina police officers responding to 911 calls stopped James Purdy, 25, of Brunswick, and Micah Butcher, 25, of Grafton, and asked for IDs to ensure they were not underage or felons barred from having firearms.

From link in post #1

These police would not like to meet me with their "demands"...

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.29

have to know the law .... or they'll trample you.
    You and I have our disagreements, David... but on this point, we are in TOTAL agreement...

Pucillo said that he never carries a long gun with him in public unless he is using it for a demonstration walk. But he said the holstered double-action revolver he routinely carries always is loaded with one round in the chamber.
    Just one? Gonna play Russian Roulette with the bad guys?

Medina Mayor Dennis Hanwell said the police acted properly in Monday’s encounter.

“Officers are required to investigate when people call 911,” he said. “We have a duty to respond.”
    Uh, huh; they have a duty to respond. Except when they don't respond in time, at which point they claim they have no duty to respond.

In my opinion, police officer has become one of the most dishonorable professions in these United States.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht