• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI investigating Bundy supporters

onus

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-showdown-clark-county-sheriff-officials-say/

Just as I predicted, the feds (and state) are now going after the Bundy supporters.

I know first hand how much local police will target me for simply pointing my camera at police I can only imagine what the FBI is going to do to the Bundy supporters.

Does anyone know the applicable federal codes for "pointing weapons at federal officers" ?

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
They have a certain standard of what they believe is a violation of the law,” he said. “You can’t expect the federal government to walk away.

No, they're far too spiteful, vindictive, and generally childish to do that.

They have to ensure someone is "punished" in revenge for their authority being so blatantly disrespected. Forget that that day was remarkably peaceful, and nobody got killed, which is more than you can say about certain past instances where armed citizens and law enforcement have stood in opposition to each other.

Last edited:

Primus

I wonder if planning to use women and children as human shields has something to do with this.

Maybe....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
I wonder if planning to use women and children as human shields has something to do with this.

Maybe....

I agree with StealthyEliminator. If the Bundy side in this situation had only been armed with video cameras and live newsfeeds, and had no women and children present, the feds would still be looking for revenge. Trying to make the argument that the reason the FBI is doing any follow up investigating is because they're concerned about the women and children is absolutely ludicrous.

onus

Myth.

No women and children were used as shields.

There are hundreds of videos online that can educate even someone like yourself Primus.

In America, women are people too with equal rights and equal ability to make choices for themselves.

The women at Bundy were willing participants who stood shoulder to shoulder with their male counterparts.

The BLM and Park Service armed agents were throwing pregnant women to the ground. However, the tough women Bundy supporters got back up despite the violent assault on them and stood together.

I know it pained people like Primus terribly to see LEO goons having to retreat and not be able to bully and slaughter innocent people but you are just going to have to man up Primus and accept that Americans don't like people like you.

If law enforcement chooses to come down on the Bundy supports I predict an even bigger response from patriots.

LEO in America today just cant help themselves from digging an even bigger hole everyday.

Its war. The government is waging war on the citizens.

wabbit

Myth.
snip...
If law enforcement chooses to come down on the Bundy supports I predict an even bigger response from patriots.

LEO in America today just cant help themselves from digging an even bigger hole everyday.

Its war. The government is waging war on the citizens.

as stealth articulated...

your kidding right??

wabbit

Last edited:

Primus

I agree with StealthyEliminator. If the Bundy side in this situation had only been armed with video cameras and live newsfeeds, and had no women and children present, the feds would still be looking for revenge. Trying to make the argument that the reason the FBI is doing any follow up investigating is because they're concerned about the women and children is absolutely ludicrous.

I never said that's the ONLY reason. But I'd bet that has something to do with it. How could it not with the publicity it got.

Actually I'm quite suprised it didn't get more publicity. Harry Reid saying those individuals who state they were planning to use women and children were domestic terrorist got A. Snipped so it seemed as if he was talking about EVERYONE (he wasn't) and B then played repeatedly as if his comment was worse then the dude standing in front of the camera saying "we were discussing and planning to out women and children up front........blah blah..... women would make more effect in the media..... blah blah". You get it.

stealthyeliminator

I never said that's the ONLY reason. But I'd bet that has something to do with it. How could it not with the publicity it got.

Actually I'm quite suprised it didn't get more publicity. Harry Reid saying those individuals who state they were planning to use women and children were domestic terrorist got A. Snipped so it seemed as if he was talking about EVERYONE (he wasn't) and B then played repeatedly as if his comment was worse then the dude standing in front of the camera saying "we were discussing and planning to out women and children up front........blah blah..... women would make more effect in the media..... blah blah". You get it.

Then the FBI would be investigating that specific man, not "Bundy Ranch supporters"

Please try again.

It's amazing that the FBI has launched an investigation into whether or not people "pointed guns at" an aggressive and abusive, illegally-militarized federal agency but there is no evidence that an investigation is taking place of the BLM agents who physically assaulted many of the citizens throughout the ordeal.

The bottom line is that no federal agents were harmed throughout the entire ordeal. A number of citizens were harmed throughout the entire ordeal. Who needs to be investigated? Probably the ones that did harm.

Last edited:

Primus

Then the FBI would be investigating that specific man, not "Bundy Ranch supporters"

Please try again.

It's amazing that the FBI has launched an investigation into whether or not people "pointed guns at" an aggressive and abusive, illegally-militarized federal agency but there is no evidence that an investigation is taking place of the BLM agents who physically assaulted many of the citizens throughout the ordeal.

The bottom line is that no federal agents were harmed throughout the entire ordeal. A number of citizens were harmed throughout the entire ordeal. Who needs to be investigated? Probably the ones that did harm.

The guy stated.... "WE were planning....". As in plural people present in support of him. Also if they were in a position to "plan" anything you could safely assume they were some sort of leaders of the group or one of the groups that showed up.

So.... supporting Bundy. Check.

Plural? Check.

=Bundy supporters......

Failing to see the scandal there. Not sure about the allegations of "harm" or "weapons being pointed". I'm aware of one video where tasers were pointed and 1 citizen was involved in an altercation. I haven't seen any others come forward and say they were harmed.

Also have seen the video of militia men in an overwatch position pointing their guns at agents, so it seems kind of a wash if that's what you were calling "harm".

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
The guy stated.... "WE were planning....". As in plural people present in support of him. Also if they were in a position to "plan" anything you could safely assume they were some sort of leaders of the group or one of the groups that showed up.

:lol:

So, if I say "we are planning to stay up really late tonight," I'm suddenly the leader of a group of people present to support me by having pillow fights or something all night?

Give it a rest. This is probably the lamest thing you've fixated on to date.

Hillary said that Bill sent her into a war zone to get shot at by snipers. By your reasoning, it doesn't matter whether there is an iota of truth to that; the fact that she said it is more than enough to fixate on it. It must be true that Bill was "leader" of a group of "present supporters" who all intended to send their wives in front of the nearest sniper. Or something.

So, let's hear you rant about the Clintons for a while. Anything for a change of pace. :banghead:

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Or, maybe I could show up and stand outside Primus's department with a tin star and a sign that says 'I'm with them! ->' and declare that "we plan [the magic words] to allocate all of our ammo to marshaul (me) from this date forward."

This would, of course, immediately become fact, make me the leader of Primus's department, and deliver all of their ammo supplies to me forevermore.

If anyone at his department complained, I would just have Primus explain to them how declarations work. Humiliated by such flawless, unimpeachable reasoning, they would shuffle, head down, back to the firing range to stare abjectly at their "No More Hesitation" targets, until they slowly withered away from lack of stimulation.

So, can we set a date? I really could use free ammo right about now.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

What I take from Primus preoccupation with the supposed planning of "using women and children" that he feels it is perfectly fine to murder and oppress innocent people(adult males) as long as it does not make them look like goons.

After all if the Feds acted peacefully and within the law NOBODY would be used.

Primus

Or, maybe I could show up and stand outside Primus's department with a tin star and a sign that says 'I'm with them! ->' and declare that "we plan [the magic words] to allocate all of our ammo to marshaul (me) from this date forward."

This would, of course, immediately become fact, make me the leader of Primus's department, and deliver all of their ammo supplies to me forevermore.

If anyone at his department complained, I would just have Primus explain to them how declarations work. Humiliated by such flawless, unimpeachable reasoning, they would shuffle, head down, back to the firing range to stare abjectly at their "No More Hesitation" targets, until they slowly withered away from lack of stimulation.

So, can we set a date? I really could use free ammo right about now.

Wow... that was a new low.

You do realize that's not remotely what happened here right? No one came out and said this guy was crazy or denied it. Not even Bundy himself. Do you think they missed that it was in the media one of their guys was in the papers and on video stating this and using inclusive words like "us, we"? This wasn't some crazy nut job who happened to randomly stand in front of their demonstration and make false declarations.

Are they just too stupid to distance themselves and make it clear he he's a nut job? Or more likely its true and they just hoped it'd get buried.

And all of your blather about Clinton is completely irrelevant. That's a good old deflection ...

"Awwwww uuummmm well THAT guy did it! So get mad at them and forget us..."

Try again?

WalkingWolf

Wow... that was a new low.

You do realize that's not remotely what happened here right? No one came out and said this guy was crazy or denied it. Not even Bundy himself. Do you think they missed that it was in the media one of their guys was in the papers and on video stating this and using inclusive words like "us, we"? This wasn't some crazy nut job who happened to randomly stand in front of their demonstration and make false declarations.

Are they just too stupid to distance themselves and make it clear he he's a nut job? Or more likely its true and they just hoped it'd get buried.

And all of your blather about Clinton is completely irrelevant. That's a good old deflection ...

Try again?

I once said that Ma police have sex with sheep~~~no one denied it...

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
You do realize that's not remotely what happened here right? No one came out and said this guy was crazy or denied it. Not even Bundy himself.

Oh. Well. You guys better make sure you disavow yourselves of me I come when I come a'declarin'. If you decide to think, "we can only dirty ourselves by acknowledging that fool" and ignore me, then I become your Factual Leader.

This wasn't some crazy nut job who happened to randomly stand in front of their demonstration and make false declarations.

Uh, yeah, Primus, that's exactly what he was.

Yup. And so is your fixation on one nutty thing said by one nutty guy, and assigning it to everyone within rifleshot at the time of its utterance.

You seem to be under the impression that I am in any way associated with any group that is in any way associated with Cliven Bundy.

Try again?

Really, I don't think that's necessary.

Last edited:

Primus

Oh. Well. You guys better make sure you disavow yourselves of me I come when I come a'declarin'. If you decide to think, "we can only dirty ourselves by acknowledging that fool" and ignore me, then I become your Factual Leader.

Uh, yeah, Primus, that's exactly what he was.

Yup. And so is your fixation on one nutty thing said by one nutty guy, and assigning it to everyone within rifleshot at the time of its utterance.

You seem to be under the impression that I am in any way associated with any group that is in any way associated with Cliven Bundy.

Really, I don't think that's necessary.

You missed the link to the leader part... First I admit that is an assumption on my part. But I'll clarify why I assume that. He stated "We were planning". Not them. So that tells me two things, he was a part of the group and in a position to plan something.

So either they let some random nut job roll in and get on on planning meetings, he really was apart of it and in some position to "plan" something, or he's just blowing smoke.

I'd like to think he's blowing smoke but no ones steppes forward to say so. Again, the point isn't if he's a "leader" that's just a term I threw out there.

Important part is no one said he was lying.

If you went to an anti demonstration and grabbed the media and stated "the group was planning to carry lots of guns because they love them" pretty sure that group would immediately correct it. Not make excuses as to why it was said.

Also, I apologize if it seemed I was attaching you to any of this. That was not my intent. I don't know if you have any ties to any groups and that wasn't what was being discussed.