• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI investigating Bundy supporters

Primus

I once said that Ma police have sex with sheep~~~no one denied it...

Fact! We have here the mark of gospel truth!

Thank you for your wisdom.

So to fit it with the conversation the adults were having....

Your implying that you were present for said sheep fornication or the planning stages of said fornication because you were willing to fornicate with them?

More then I wanted to know...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

WalkingWolf

So to fit it with the conversation the adults were having....

Your implying that you were present for said sheep fornication or the planning stages of said fornication because you were willing to fornicate with them?

More then I wanted to know...

I just said that Ma police have sex with sheep, and no one denied it. There were no women and children put on the front line, it would not matter because the feds would kill them anyway like they did at Ruby Ridge and Waco. You appear to be more disturbed about the bad publicity of killing women and children than illegally killing anybody. So far you have not denied it!

If there is no killing or illegal acts what the effin difference does it make if they are on the front line? Did the sheriff say they were put there for slaughter, or did you expect your heroes to slaughter innocent civilians?

Last edited:

Primus

I just said that Ma police have sex with sheep, and no one denied it. There were no women and children put on the front line, it would not matter because the feds would kill them anyway like they did at Ruby Ridge and Waco. You appear to be more disturbed about the bad publicity of killing women and children than illegally killing anybody. So far you have not denied it!

If there is no killing or illegal acts what the effin difference does it make if they are on the front line? Did the sheriff say they were put there for slaughter, or did you expect your heroes to slaughter innocent civilians?

Going back to ignoring you. Sucks have to treat you like a small child.

WalkingWolf

Going back to ignoring you. Sucks have to treat you like a small child.

A mature person does not say "Going back to ignoring you" that is the act of a two year old. Same as putting fingers in the ears while throwing temper tantrums. If you are going to do it then JUST DO IT! Don't bloviate about it like a child.

Whatever you do, it is not going to get you off the hook for your statist and sometimes sadistic posts. I will still shred them, and I will still poke fun at them, and the rest of the community will still see it.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
You missed the link to the leader part... First I admit that is an assumption on my part. But I'll clarify why I assume that. He stated "We were planning". Not them. So that tells me two things, he was a part of the group and in a position to plan something.

So either they let some random nut job roll in and get on on planning meetings, he really was apart of it and in some position to "plan" something, or he's just blowing smoke.

I'd like to think he's blowing smoke but no ones steppes forward to say so. Again, the point isn't if he's a "leader" that's just a term I threw out there.

Important part is no one said he was lying.

If you went to an anti demonstration and grabbed the media and stated "the group was planning to carry lots of guns because they love them" pretty sure that group would immediately correct it. Not make excuses as to why it was said.

I just don't see how you figure. I can't fathom any basis for your conclusion that failure to deny is tantamount to support. Especially when you're talking about something so obviously deranged.

Let's step back for a moment. Do you seriously believe there were multiple (as in, more than one) people there who had premeditated plans to "use women and children as human shields"?

Because I don't believe that for a minute. It's one thing to say that these folks stepped into the public view, are therefore playing the public/political "game" and are fair game for any blunder or omissions they might commit. Fine; I can debate that on its own terms.

But, frankly, to me it seems only slightly less nutty to believe that that "plan" was commonly shared by multiple people, than it would be to carry out said "plan." (Remarkably less evil, to be sure, but only slightly less disconnected from reality.)

If you're reacting to the many people who have expressed no concern for this man's remarks (such as myself) and said so, it's only in response to the hysteria from those such as yourself. None of us secretly sympathize with this "plan", I assure you.

Consider:

1. Only one guy ever actually said this. He seemed like a nutty guy.

2. Nobody was actually used as a human shield, during "live fire" or otherwise.

3. The concept of a "human shield" makes little sense when people aren't shooting each other. The presumption that they "planned" to use "human shields" logically (i.e. necessarily) implies that they "planned" to get into a shooting fight with the Federal enforcers. And yet there is no evidence or any such intent, or plan, nor did anybody try to start a fight, nor did a fight ensue.

It is, therefore, demonstrably false that there was any sort of real (much less reified) "plan to use women and children as human shields."

Without out any such plan, intent, or action, the only way women or children are getting shot is if the Federal enforcers decided to start shooting them. They did not do this, of course, but you can certainly understand why folks get upset when you repeatedly suggest that as a distinct possibility.

You're implicitly doing this, of course, because if it wasn't a possibility, then why then hell are we talking about some thing some guy said, backed by no one and no action? :banghead:

I'm done with this tangent. Forever.

Also, I apologize if it seemed I was attaching you to any of this. That was not my intent. I don't know if you have any ties to any groups and that wasn't what was being discussed.

No worries.

Last edited:

Primus

I just don't see how you figure. I can't fathom any basis for your conclusion that failure to deny is tantamount to support. Especially when you're talking about something so obviously deranged.

Let's step back for a moment. Do you seriously believe there were multiple (as in, more than one) people there who had premeditated plans to "use women and children as human shields"?

Because I don't believe that for a minute. It's one thing to say that these folks stepped into the public view, are therefore playing the public/political "game" and are fair game for any blunder or omissions they might commit. Fine; I can debate that on its own terms.

But, frankly, to me it seems only slightly less nutty to believe that that "plan" was commonly shared by multiple people, than it would be to carry out said "plan." (Remarkably less evil, to be sure, but only slightly less disconnected from reality.)

If you're reacting to the many people who have expressed no concern for this man's remarks (such as myself) and said so, it's only in response to the hysteria from those such as yourself. None of us secretly sympathize with this "plan", I assure you.

Consider:

1. Only one guy ever actually said this. He seemed like a nutty guy.

2. Nobody was actually used as a human shield, during "live fire" or otherwise.

3. The concept of a "human shield" makes little sense when people aren't shooting each other. The presumption that they "planned" to use "human shields" logically (i.e. necessarily) implies that they "planned" to get into a shooting fight with the Federal enforcers. And yet there is no evidence or any such intent, or plan, nor did anybody try to start a fight, nor did a fight ensue.

It is, therefore, demonstrably false that there was any sort of real (much less reified) "plan to use women and children as human shields."

Without out any such plan, intent, or action, the only way women or children are getting shot is if the Federal enforcers decided to start shooting them. They did not do this, of course, but you can certainly understand why folks get upset when you repeatedly suggest that as a distinct possibility.

You're implicitly doing this, of course, because if it wasn't a possibility, then why then hell are we talking about some thing some guy said, backed by no one and no action? :banghead:

I'm done with this tangent. Forever.

No worries.

I think in this case that got such media attention and the remarks that he said in MULTIPLE sources of media it would be important to deny said statements that were clearly inclusive of the entire group.

The "well if they wouldn't shoot us then no women and children wouldn't get hurt" isn't a good argument.

Try this for size... if I strap babies to the outside of my car they may enjoy the ride and will be perfectly safe unless someone else crashes into me. Well sure as long as no one crashes into me they are safe, so no big deal right? Bit I PUT them there.

That's the point. putting said women and children In said spot.

And if you have A one guy who goes to multiple media outlets and states several times they had these plans and B a group that is aware but doesn't even make one statement saying its not true of course someone is going to investigate.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
The "well if they wouldn't shoot us then no women and children wouldn't get hurt" isn't a good argument.

Try this for size... if I strap babies to the outside of my car they may enjoy the ride and will be perfectly safe unless someone else crashes into me. Well sure as long as no one crashes into me they are safe, so no big deal right? Bit I PUT them there.

That's the point. putting said women and children In said spot.

That is, indeed, the point. Nobody put their women and children in any spot at all. They weren't "in front" of an armed confrontation, or on top of cars, or doing anything but peacefully protesting along with everyone else.

Primus

That is, indeed, the point. Nobody put their women and children in any spot at all. They weren't "in front" of an armed confrontation, or on top of cars, or doing anything but peacefully protesting along with everyone else.

I agree with you on this. But its enough to make you wonder would they have put them there if it went south? If that was the "plan"?

And he do you know they didn't put them there? We weren't there.

WalkingWolf

Strapping babies to cars? That is just ridiculous and reaching the abyss of ignorance.

Can you get any more twighlight zonish?

[video=youtube;NzlG28B-R8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/video]

Last edited:

Gallowmere

Strapping babies to cars? That is just ridiculous and reaching the abyss of ignorance.

Can you get any more twighlight zonish?

C'mon WW, didn't you know that anyone willing to stand up to "the man", is obviously demented enough to do such things? Especially when there's one nutter among a large group. One nutter is capable of spreading his nuttiness to the entire crowd, via telepathy. ;)

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Tell me more about how your physical proximity to another person makes you proportionally representative of them...

hhofent

I agree with you on this. But its enough to make you wonder would they have put them there if it went south? If that was the "plan"?

And he do you know they didn't put them there? We weren't there.

I don't understand. Where is the jump from 'putting women in the front to attract more media attention' to 'women are going to the front to die'?

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2

Primus

I don't understand. Where is the jump from 'putting women in the front to attract more media attention' to 'women are going to the front to die'?

The media attention would be from them dying. Not from something noble like just having them there to show support up front.

"Human shield". Enough said.

WalkingWolf

Because some people expect those that stand for liberty to be murdered. The media attention put a dent in that, so now those persons are ticked off.

hhofent

The media attention would be from them dying. Not from something noble like just having them there to show support up front.

"Human shield". Enough said.

Provide a cite for "human shield".

I assume you're talking about this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMF_xbYG6Y&app=desktop&persist_app=1&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US

"we were actually strategizing putting the all women up in front, if they were gonna start shooting, it was gonna be women, that would be televised all across the world, getting shot by rogue federal officers."

"If they were gonna start shooting"

yes, he obviously expected to be shot at. :rolleyes:

From wikipedia:
Human shield is a military and
political term describing the
deliberate placement of non-
combatants in or around combat
targets to deter the enemy from
attacking these targets. It may also
refer to the use of persons to
literally shield combatants during
attacks, by forcing them to march in
front of the soldiers.

So you're suggesting that the women protesting are less of combatants than the men? In an area where there was no combat whatsoever other than the occasional knocking over of pregnant women?

hhofent

Also, provide cite for the mention of children.

Primus

Provide a cite for "human shield".

I assume you're talking about this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMF_xbYG6Y&app=desktop&persist_app=1&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US

"we were actually strategizing putting the all women up in front, if they were gonna start shooting, it was gonna be women, that would be televised all across the world, getting shot by rogue federal officers."

"If they were gonna start shooting"

yes, he obviously expected to be shot at. :rolleyes:

From wikipedia:
Human shield is a military and
political term describing the
deliberate placement of non-
combatants in or around combat
targets to deter the enemy from
attacking these targets. It may also
refer to the use of persons to
literally shield combatants during
attacks, by forcing them to march in
front of the soldiers.

So you're suggesting that the women protesting are less of combatants than the men? In an area where there was no combat whatsoever other than the occasional knocking over of pregnant women?

Your leaving out the part about him discussing using children also. I believe there is a rant about him discussing using his own daughter in that way. He goes on to say that he would be distraught if she was killed blah blah blah. Also, whether the women were combatants or not, your own wiki quote states "to literally shield combatants....". That's exactly what he said they planned to do. You have the video which is great, but he did also say in print media that they were planning it and he discussed using his daughter.

If all women and children there were "combatants" then why propose to put them up from and hide behind them?

Finally, I would say a protestor is NOT a combatant in anyway. They are not one in the same.

Blows my mind guys are still making excuses or using the "well no one was shot so its ok" or "if they died it would be the guys shooting fault not the people who put them there".

hhofent

Your leaving out the part about him discussing using children also. I believe there is a rant about him discussing using his own daughter in that way. He goes on to say that he would be distraught if she was killed blah blah blah. Also, whether the women were combatants or not, your own wiki quote states "to literally shield combatants....". That's exactly what he said they planned to do. You have the video which is great, but he did also say in print media that they were planning it and he discussed using his daughter.

If all women and children there were "combatants" then why propose to put them up from and hide behind them?

Finally, I would say a protestor is NOT a combatant in anyway. They are not one in the same.

Blows my mind guys are still making excuses or using the "well no one was shot so its ok" or "if they died it would be the guys shooting fault not the people who put them there".

Ill dig some more to see what those articles cite.

But I agree, no one was a combatant at all, so my point remains, the phrase "human shield" isn't valid.

hhofent

Here is his only other statement, in which he explains and elaborates on the other one:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpMQGWyb0g...d=&amp=&hl=en&app=desktop&persist_app=1&guid=

The whole time, he talks about avoiding bloodshed. In fact, that was part of his rationale for the women being up front.

This is just another case of someones words being twisted by the media to be incriminating.
At no time did he say "human shields."

What he did say was that he hoped this plan (and he did say it was his personal plan and not agreed upon) would help to avoid bloodshed altogether. His reasoning was the "rogue federal officers" would be reluctant to shoot at the women first. Of course, if shots had been fired, women would had been hit anyway, whether they were in front or not.