• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat May 10 @ Golden Corral

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Southside, baby! Providence Rd & Midlo Tpke.

Logan is taking his parents out to see the big trains so won't be there.

Tom Swift and his elecrtric wonderbox will be available for fast-charging your electronics - bring your own cords and adapters.

stay safe.

kennys

Don't know if I'll make it or not, will make Tuesdays dinner though, next Sat I know is out because of a 5k foam/mud run I will be doing.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

sidestreet

Hate to miss this…,

but only son o'mine is graduating college this morn. Not gonna miss that if I can help it!!! Have fun.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
but only son o'mine is graduating college this morn. Not gonna miss that if I can help it!!! Have fun.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

For the money and time you put in, I don't blame you.

Tell him we all say "Congrats!" And also "Get a job!"*

stay safe.

* - yeah, I know he's had one aall along, but it's traditional to say that. :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Definitely congratulations are in order. The next generation embarks on a great journey.

sidestreet

Thanks guys…,

I will pass along your sentiments. As a matter of fact, he heard "get a job" several times at the commencement…, from the keynote speaker. As for me, (with apologies to "Forrest Gump") "and that's all I've got to say about that." ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13