Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: "HONORYOUROATH" youtube channel emptied?????

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691

    "HONORYOUROATH" youtube channel emptied?????

    Checking to see if others here may know what happened to Jeff Gray's "HONORYOUROATH" youtube channel????

    He has some VERY good video's of OCing in FLorida where it is essentially illegal, except while fishing hunting, camping, etc.

  2. #2
    Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    881
    All I can see are two videos on his channel. He may have had the deleted.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/HONORYOUROATH

    Facebook page hasnt been active since February 23rd

    https://www.facebook.com/HonorYourOathJeffGray

    EDIT: Looks like he has been censored

    http://photographyisnotacrime.com/fo...icy-violation/
    Last edited by rightwinglibertarian; 05-09-2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Added more info
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

    "Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

    Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Daniel Saulmon had his youtube account terminated last year because police bullied and threatened youtube.

    The government is waging war on the people.

    The government does not want the truth to get out.

    The moderator of this forum is almost as bad.
    Last edited by onus; 05-10-2014 at 12:38 AM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member wimwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Doug
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    The moderator of this forum is almost as bad.



    oh I don't know. Grapes lets me get away with a lot of stuff.

    Like this.

    Pull your skirt up and be a man. Ain't nobody out to get your dumb ass. You ain't nobody.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    It's a 48 hour protest against youtube's censorship of recording PUBLIC officials in the PUBLIC duties, for "privacy" concerns.
    I urge everyone to contact youtube as Jeff describes in this video and let them know there is NO EXPECTATION of privacy in PUBLIC.


    Stop YouTube Censorship.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHHt4...Z6V_Xu2WboBzzQ

  6. #6
    Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    881
    I'd be interested in finding a place to upload videos that won't get deleted. Youtube is terrible and I suspect vimeo is about as bad. Problem is I need to find a site that doesnt include a ton of adult content and other unpleasantness. Was looking at Firedrive http://www.firedrive.com/ Not sure if anyone has experience with that but I have seen videos on there that Google/Youtube would remove instantly
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

    "Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

    Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

  7. #7
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    Daniel Saulmon had his youtube account terminated last year because police bullied and threatened youtube.

    The government is waging war on the people.

    The government does not want the truth to get out.

    The moderator of this forum is almost as bad.
    Would be very interesting to see what you would do with your own forum - no talk, just action
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  8. #8
    Regular Member HPmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,597
    Here's text of my email to Eric Smidt:
    Youtube Censorship - Privacy Guidelines

    I would like Youtube to honor the laws of the United States - those of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution and the findings that public officials and public employees working in pubic spaces have no rights to privacy under the 2009 11th Federal Court of Appeals case of City of Cumming vs Smith. As such Youtube should not censor video postings under its 'privacy guidelines' when public employees or officials file privacy complaints of youtube videos of them performing in their public business in public or on public property.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

  9. #9
    Regular Member wimwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Doug
    Posts
    1,118
    I'm sure he's crying tears of regret.

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    Here's text of my email to Eric Smidt:
    Youtube Censorship - Privacy Guidelines

    I would like Youtube to honor the laws of the United States - those of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution and the findings that public officials and public employees working in pubic spaces have no rights to privacy under the 2009 11th Federal Court of Appeals case of City of Cumming vs Smith. As such Youtube should not censor video postings under its 'privacy guidelines' when public employees or officials file privacy complaints of youtube videos of them performing in their public business in public or on public property.
    I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the First Amendment (and all that "freedom of speech" stuff) does not apply to private businesses. It only controls what the government can/cannot do.

    Sort of exactly like what goes on around here.

    Yeah, I think I understand that you are trying to convince YouTube that you did nothing illegal/immoral/fattening by videoing a public employee in the performance of their job while in a public place.

    But the way you went about doing it seems to just set you up for YouTube to respond to you just as I did - telling you that the First Amendment does not apply so go away and stop bothering them.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the First Amendment (and all that "freedom of speech" stuff) does not apply to private businesses. It only controls what the government can/cannot do.

    Sort of exactly like what goes on around here.

    Yeah, I think I understand that you are trying to convince YouTube that you did nothing illegal/immoral/fattening by videoing a public employee in the performance of their job while in a public place.

    But the way you went about doing it seems to just set you up for YouTube to respond to you just as I did - telling you that the First Amendment does not apply so go away and stop bothering them.

    stay safe.
    The reason why we mention the First Amendment to Youtube is because of their own policies. Their policy specifically says that government officials and newsworthy events are exempted from "invasion of privacy" complaints because such videos are first amendment rights.

  12. #12
    Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    881
    The problem with Youtube and Google is far far deeper. Yes they do sensor things and at least in europe regional censorship is illegal. In other words whats available is one country must be available in the others. The problem however is and I can't remember where but courts have put the onus on Google when in fact they are a passive search engine and as far as youtube don't upload anything. Now if Google being the powerhouse they are wanted to do so they could fight for free speech but they don't. I believe patriots in general will have more and more restrictions placed on us until eventually mainstream social networks will be off limits for anything the government dislikes. In other words the U.S will be like China. Think thats extreme? How many people even here 'play it safe' and 'don't rock the boat'?
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

    "Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

    Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

  13. #13
    Regular Member wimwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Doug
    Posts
    1,118
    Quit bitchin! Start your own site!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    think thats extreme? How many people even here 'play it safe' and 'don't rock the boat'?
    Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    Quit bitchin! Start your own site!
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
    mere blog-flogging, trying desperately to get traffic, his 15-seconds of notoriety.

    At the linked blog there is a request for information e-mailed to nathanpieters@gmail.com
    preceeded by the threatnathan pieters has already posted there a private e-mail address as an 911 mwag caller.

    Nathan pieters dob 04-11-1984 has a rap sheet at wisconsin court system circuit court access with nine state charges.
    gotta love the foia
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-10-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  15. #15
    Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    Quit bitchin! Start your own site!

    sure! Gimme $1000, NRA and Tea Party support i'll get right on it
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

    "Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

    Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

  16. #16
    Regular Member wimwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Doug
    Posts
    1,118
    I already volunteered that information Doug. Why did your wife leave you? Gotta love the FOIA

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    I'd be interested in finding a place to upload videos that won't get deleted. Youtube is terrible and I suspect vimeo is about as bad. Problem is I need to find a site that doesnt include a ton of adult content and other unpleasantness. Was looking at Firedrive http://www.firedrive.com/ Not sure if anyone has experience with that but I have seen videos on there that Google/Youtube would remove instantly

    Ever try LiveLeak?
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801

  18. #18
    Regular Member HPmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,597
    I think what Youtube and other social media websites are interested in are eyes on their websites and advertising $ that flow.
    If it becomes common knowledge that Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc are anti-2A, they run the risk of becoming avoided by a large part of the US population.
    As such you would think they would tolerate their legal department handling a few more cases to tell municipal workers and elected officials their complaints are falling on deaf ears - or blind eyes - as opposed to p/o 10-25% of the US population.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •