• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this child endangerment? Kid gets ahold of a gun and shoots the owner

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
"We were a little bit nervous for a little bit that maybe there was something going on and someone was running around with a gun so we all came back inside," Harris said.
No, no worries, only the cops had the guns, as this is New Jersey after all. So obviously there were no firearms accidents. Oh, wait... Nevermind.

As for your title question, there is not enough information. Hell, there is hardly any information on how it happened to even guess as to why.

Fallschirjmäger

So, someone 12 year old or younger, somehow wrested a firearm from a fully trained law enforcement professional, and shoots the cop in the leg?
Some people just shouldn't be allowed out in public without a guardian.

"Someone was able to get a gun when they shouldn't of even had it in the first place..." And I bet I know who that person was.

Last edited: