• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Annual Port Orchard OC Picnic

Trigger Dr

Ok, it is time for someone to start plans for this years picnic. Last year it was AjetPilot and my self, and the first one was Ajetpilot and my self.
New blood will get better ideas and planning. So....who is up to the task. I will help, but not be in charge.

EMNofSeattle

Well Why not?

let me call my driver leader and see which week in July I'll actually be off and see if it can be pulled off. Maybe cpgrad can help since he pitched the idea of a pierce county picnic.... I would love to dedicate some time, I'm out on the road for three weeks at a time though..... however if most stuff can be done by internet and over the telephone I can take a stab. and like I said, I'll PM a member who wanted a PC meet up.....

Maybe Gig Harbor since it is halfway between PC and Port Orchard....

shouldn't be that hard, have a rough date in mind so select a location, get it reserved, put the word out on the forums, maybe a press release, and some flyers.....

Yeah I think I can do it, just as long as people will actually come...

Last edited: