Thread: Wrong t-shirt for OC :)

Wrong t-shirt for OC :)

A few years ago, my wife and I were bored at home and ended up watching the Thanksgiving special "Swampsgiving", a holiday episode of "Swamp People". Once in a while, trashy TV can be entertaining. In any case, we were endlessly amused with some of the dialect in the show, and for Christmas my wife put a t-shirt in my stocking.

Yesterday, I put that t-shirt on for lazing about the home, and didn't think about it again until I was OC at QFC in Edmonds, as I almost always am, when it suddenly occurred to me I was OCing while wearing a t-shirt declaring, "CHOOT EM". Maybe not the wisest combination.

I like the shirt but I can see your point. Years ago I took some very heavy meds for a TBI and i would weave a bit while walking. I had a pirate shirt that my Sweet Baboo suggested I stop wearing. It said..... Got Rum?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Not while OCing: I got a 50's style shirt for a birthday party that has embroidered "Drunk" on the front. While at a bar getting some drinks for our gathering a guy said "What do you have that for?" I said "So people wouldn't ask me any questions. I guess it isn't working."
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Banned
    It's "chute", not "choot". There's your explanation in court if you need it.

People chute lots of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    SNIP...
    Yesterday, I put that t-shirt on for lazing about the home, and didn't think about it again until I was OC at QFC in Edmonds, as I almost always am, when it suddenly occurred to me I was OCing while wearing a t-shirt declaring, "CHOOT EM". Maybe not the wisest combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I like the shirt but I can see your point. Years ago I took some very heavy meds for a TBI and i would weave a bit while walking. I had a pirate shirt that my Sweet Baboo suggested I stop wearing. It said..... Got Rum?
    ROTFL
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

This thread is nothing without pictures.
    Last edited by slapmonkay; 05-12-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

I have one that says "trust me I'm a cop". Makes cops really mad lol

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    This thread is nothing without pictures.
    How's this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DADD.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	11598

Name:	Choot Em.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	11599
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 05-12-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

And because this is so much fun:

Name:	Firing from a Harley.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	11600

Name:	Dad with Gun, Shovel, and Alibi.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	11601

Some T-shirts I was going to have made for the Litter Crew. The DOT office in charge of the litter cleanup didn't like them.....