Thread: 3 Sarpy County Deputies

3 Sarpy County Deputies

Just a little story of me & wife walking into Chipotle's in Bellevue while I was Open carrying my hand gun, when I pulled in I saw the 3 Sheriff's vehicles, not to be deterred knowing I was lawfully within my rights to open carry in this business, we ordered our meal for take-out, when done the SGT Deputy called me over saying "hey boss got a minute" as I approached he extended his hand that I accepted, waiting for the question "why are you carrying a hand gun" instead I was asked where did you get that T-Shirt, after telling them Patriot Depot, a Lady Deputy said I took a pic "hope you don't mind" from there everything was GREAT as I told them of the web site, left without any questions of my hand gun!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_Things_Every_American__79137_1329572846_1280_1280.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	11595 This is a popular place for Bellevue Police also, I hope I get the same encounter with them.

Banned
    Maybe they put you on a terrorist list ... I see the bible there ... gov't does not like that.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Maybe they put you on a terrorist list ... I see the bible there ... gov't does not like that.
    The goverment doesn't like guns either unless they are the only ones that have them....

Government is made up of individuals. Those people don't necessarily have to agree with the propaganda Uncle Sam spits out.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    Government is made up of individuals. Those people don't necessarily have to agree with the propaganda Uncle Sam spits out.
    +1

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Unfortunatly most individuals that work for the goverment do.

1. Snipers that shot Randy Weavers unarmed wife.
    2. All the agents at Waco
    3. Last month the guys that work for BLM in Nevada.

These are just a few of the more obvious individuals doing what they are told without questioning the orders.

When you are dependent upon the goverment for your pay check or handout you are more likely to do what your told.

In the military I refused to follow an unlawful order and was yelled at by someone that could have kicked my butt (marshal arts instuctor), I actually feared for my physical safety. After it was over nothing happened to me and he got transfered. You have to stand up for what is right but most won't if it means risking your pay check or safety.

Really thought I would get more like kind stories of Law Enforcement not being alarmed by a citizen carrying a hand gun.

It is good that they did not harrass you.

But, I am suspicious that they took a picture of you.

Did they also follow you out to your car and get your tag number?

Between the picture and the tag number, they would now have all the information to check you out and determine if you are allowed to carry a firearm.

Agreed!!

Quote Originally Posted by rscottie View Post
    It is good that they did not harrass you.

But, I am suspicious that they took a picture of you.

Did they also follow you out to your car and get your tag number?

Between the picture and the tag number, they would now have all the information to check you out and determine if you are allowed to carry a firearm.
    The lady deputy took a picture of my back, and know nobody followed me to get tag #'s

No the do not...but they will more often than not enforce the will of their masters regardless of their personal beliefs.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare