• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3 Sarpy County Deputies

undrprsr

Just a little story of me & wife walking into Chipotle's in Bellevue while I was Open carrying my hand gun, when I pulled in I saw the 3 Sheriff's vehicles, not to be deterred knowing I was lawfully within my rights to open carry in this business, we ordered our meal for take-out, when done the SGT Deputy called me over saying "hey boss got a minute" as I approached he extended his hand that I accepted, waiting for the question "why are you carrying a hand gun" instead I was asked where did you get that T-Shirt, after telling them Patriot Depot, a Lady Deputy said I took a pic "hope you don't mind" from there everything was GREAT as I told them of the web site, left without any questions of my hand gun!2_Things_Every_American__79137_1329572846_1280_1280.jpg This is a popular place for Bellevue Police also, I hope I get the same encounter with them.:monkey

Griz

Government is made up of individuals. Those people don't necessarily have to agree with the propaganda Uncle Sam spits out.

DocWalker

Government is made up of individuals. Those people don't necessarily have to agree with the propaganda Uncle Sam spits out.

Unfortunatly most individuals that work for the goverment do.

1. Snipers that shot Randy Weavers unarmed wife.
2. All the agents at Waco
3. Last month the guys that work for BLM in Nevada.

These are just a few of the more obvious individuals doing what they are told without questioning the orders.

When you are dependent upon the goverment for your pay check or handout you are more likely to do what your told.

In the military I refused to follow an unlawful order and was yelled at by someone that could have kicked my butt (marshal arts instuctor), I actually feared for my physical safety. After it was over nothing happened to me and he got transfered. You have to stand up for what is right but most won't if it means risking your pay check or safety.

undrprsr

Really thought I would get more like kind stories of Law Enforcement not being alarmed by a citizen carrying a hand gun. :confused:

rscottie

It is good that they did not harrass you.

But, I am suspicious that they took a picture of you.

Did they also follow you out to your car and get your tag number?

Between the picture and the tag number, they would now have all the information to check you out and determine if you are allowed to carry a firearm.

undrprsr

It is good that they did not harrass you.

But, I am suspicious that they took a picture of you.

Did they also follow you out to your car and get your tag number?

Between the picture and the tag number, they would now have all the information to check you out and determine if you are allowed to carry a firearm.

The lady deputy took a picture of my back, and know nobody followed me to get tag #'s

OC for ME

No the do not...but they will more often than not enforce the will of their masters regardless of their personal beliefs.