• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Political correctness and zero tolerance policy running amok

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yep - double standard or perhaps "selective standard."

It is what they say it is :uhoh:

It is the brainwashing of our youth.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
The school superintendent told the paper that the shirt, which is black and has the words "TeamAK" on it, a nod to a Kentucky armory club, is in violation of the school's dress code.

God forbid the article tell us what the school's dress code is.

OC4me

Put this image on that child's T-shirt and send him back to school:

cg6j9ju

Let's see what the administration does then!

Last edited:

Shovelhead

Maybe this one would be more appropriate for the dress code.

Attachments

• target_tshirt.jpg
    target_tshirt.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 87

stealthyeliminator

I will never send my kids to a state run education facility. I'd be hesitant to even let them go to a damn highschool football game without my supervision, as crazy as some schools get with their want-to-be-law rules.

countryclubjoe

I would be willing to wager that uglier shirts were worn to that school and possibly even some trousers worn down below the buttocks.

My .02

CCJ