• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

July OC picnic at Ft. Steilacoom park?

EMNofSeattle

Just wondering if anyone would be up for an OC picnic/BBQ at Ft. Steliacoom park in Lakewood. It's a huge park with plenty of open fields, grills, covered picnic benches, a playground for kids, and you can bring your dog their. If anyone is game I would be willing to organize for it in July.

https://www.cityoflakewood.us/government/departments/parks-and-recreation/lakewood-parks

I'm up for one, Ill need to check my calendar to see when I'll be in town though because I'm gone three weeks at a time.

Tacitus42

cpgrad - Great idea:D Any thoughts on a park with water? Like American Lake Park or Harry Todd Park. Kids seem to like like water over big fields in July . Thanks for the initiative.

Last edited:

cpgrad08

cpgrad - Great idea:D Any thoughts on a park with water? Like American Lake Park or Harry Todd Park. Kids seem to like like water over big fields in July . Thanks for the initiative.

It does have a lake but swimming isn't allowed.

Last edited: