Thread: I'm a cat and the guberment worker is a dog - see what happens

Banned

I'm a cat and the guberment worker is a dog - see what happens

Banned
    Of course, when a dog actually/justifiably needs to be shot. The is not a "peace" officer in sight.

We are on our own and when "law" enforcement officers are around it is NOT for public safety.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 05-14-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Banned
    Always carry a means of defense against 4 and 2 legged predators. ALWAYS!

Is this the video of cat chasing the dog off of the little kid?

I hate clicking videos.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Is this the video of cat chasing the dog off of the little kid?

I hate clicking videos.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Take your chances !

I think that's pretty amazing. I would never think a cat would or could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    I think that's pretty amazing. I would never think a cat would or could do that.
    I've seen cats defend other cats against dogs before.

I've read stories about cats defending humans against aggressors before.

This story is cool and yet still surprising.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Very curious as to what was going through the dog's head.

I also find it curious that there are so many cries for the dog's blood. I'm not saying whether I agree or not, I just find it kind of interesting. If a man had done that, he'd not be sentenced to death, whether he was capable of understanding the morality of his actions or not. But even if the death penalty for this act was an option, it would appear from recent cases that some sort of mental defect or an incapability of understanding the morality of one's action is some kind of defense from prosecution. A dog, I think most would agree, is not really capable of understanding the morality of its actions... So why the death penalty for a dog. It'd be much cheaper to imprison a dog for its crimes than a human. Obviously the dog's life is considered less valuable, and that's a difference, but I think there's more than just that. I think that people have been heavily conditioned to be almost accepting or somehow understanding of people that commit obviously atrocious crimes. Maybe they over-compensate for that unnatural feeling in cases like these. Not sure where I'm going with this, it just struck me that something was weird with people's bloodthirsty reaction.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 05-14-2014 at 11:22 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    Very curious as to what was going through the dog's head.

I also find it curious that there are so many cries for the dog's blood. I'm not saying whether I agree or not, I just find it kind of interesting. If a man had done that, he'd not be sentenced to death, whether he was capable of understanding the morality of his actions or not. But even if the death penalty for this act was an option, it would appear from recent cases that some sort of mental defect or an incapability of understanding the morality of one's action is some kind of defense from prosecution. A dog, I think most would agree, is not really capable of understanding the morality of its actions... So why the death penalty for a dog. It'd be much cheaper to imprison a dog for its crimes than a human. Obviously the dog's life is considered less valuable, and that's a difference, but I think there's more than just that. I think that people have been heavily conditioned to be almost accepting or somehow understanding of people that commit obviously atrocious crimes. Maybe they over-compensate for that unnatural feeling in cases like these. Not sure where I'm going with this, it just struck me that something was weird with people's bloodthirsty reaction.
    In American juris prudence, dogs are generally considered property......unless it is a police dog or you are PETA.

Putting down a dog that attacks a child w/o provication is no more blood thirsty than removing and squishing a tick IMO, though I understand that many would disagree......ticks are not seen as friends of man exactly.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 05-17-2014 at 07:45 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Hmm I see what you're saying, and I don't necessarily disagree that putting a dog down can be done without blood thirst, but many of the comments that I saw were blood thirsty for sure.
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    Hmm I see what you're saying, and I don't necessarily disagree that putting a dog down can be done without blood thirst, but many of the comments that I saw were blood thirsty for sure.
    The dog, I learned, was a Chow mix.

A friend of my mother loves Chows but even she will tell you to not trust them in general.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)