• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And now the incorrect way to chk your body armor (u know how it ends)

WalkingWolf

We don't even use accident in EMS anymore due to the fact there are no accidents. It all has to do with the lawyers. Pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger isn't an accident even if the person asked you to do it.

This would be more like manslaughter than murder, either way it is homicide.

+1

The only accident is the two set of parents whose for whatever reason DNA strands had flaws.

davidmcbeth

Banned
We don't even use accident in EMS anymore due to the fact there are no accidents. It all has to do with the lawyers. Pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger isn't an accident even if the person asked you to do it.

This would be more like manslaughter than murder, either way it is homicide.

Sounds more like a favor ... to him & the rest of society

Superlite27

So, you think it's funny that an innocent young man's death is funny? Accidents happen, some people aren't fortunate enough to survive. But to think that this is funny is really sick.

Sick? No. I'm not sick.

I've simply been desensitized from being subjected to so much self-righteous indignation from people who have no vested interest in the situation other than it provides another opportunity for faux outrage so that one can feel superior to we callous, uncaring louts.

To hear you complain, you were obviously extremely close to the moron....Whoops! I'm sorry...poor, unsuspecting, child that embodied all our hopes and dreams for the future of humanity.

THIS IS FREEEEKING HILARIOUS!

HA! HA! HA!

Yes. It's someone's son. I'm more concerned with the poor girl. She's probably scarred for life. However....

Any meathead that attempts anything considered "questionable" be it jumping off a building, setting off a can of explosives balanced on one's head, or having their brother jump them with mom's minivan for the sole purpose of...

"Hey, everybody! Lookit meeeeee!"

Not only deserves the painful impact with the sidewalk, shattering of their cranium, or disembowelment and severed spine when mom's minivan lands on their torso.....

.....they also deserve the world's derision and ridicule for their boneheaded choice.

So, I'll save all my horror, all my anguish, and my tears for the people who really need them like families who's kids die in car accidents, or have their husband or wife killed by the Taliban two days before they redeploy, or any other tragic circumstance....that they didn't invite.

As for Mr. Watch Me Stop a Bullet?

ROFLMAO! LOL! har-har, hardy har-har! That's some funny stuff.

Darwin lives, and he's helping God thin the herd.

Logan 5

Sick? No. I'm not sick.

I've simply been desensitized from being subjected to so much self-righteous indignation from people who have no vested interest in the situation other than it provides another opportunity for faux outrage so that one can feel superior to we callous, uncaring louts.

To hear you complain, you were obviously extremely close to the moron....Whoops! I'm sorry...poor, unsuspecting, child that embodied all our hopes and dreams for the future of humanity.

THIS IS FREEEEKING HILARIOUS!

HA! HA! HA!

Yes. It's someone's son. I'm more concerned with the poor girl. She's probably scarred for life. However....

Any meathead that attempts anything considered "questionable" be it jumping off a building, setting off a can of explosives balanced on one's head, or having their brother jump them with mom's minivan for the sole purpose of...

"Hey, everybody! Lookit meeeeee!"

Not only deserves the painful impact with the sidewalk, shattering of their cranium, or disembowelment and severed spine when mom's minivan lands on their torso.....

.....they also deserve the world's derision and ridicule for their boneheaded choice.

So, I'll save all my horror, all my anguish, and my tears for the people who really need them like families who's kids die in car accidents, or have their husband or wife killed by the Taliban two days before they redeploy, or any other tragic circumstance....that they didn't invite.

As for Mr. Watch Me Stop a Bullet?

ROFLMAO! LOL! har-har, hardy har-har! That's some funny stuff.

Darwin lives, and he's helping God thin the herd.

No. YOU don't understand. That could have been your son.... ;)

decklin

So, you think it's funny that an innocent young man's death is funny? Accidents happen, some people aren't fortunate enough to survive. But to think that this is funny is really sick.

Relax, Logan. Different people have a differing sense of humor.
And you really can't call it an accident. Not when when someone asks another person to shoot them in the chest.

Logan 5

Well, at first I was serious Decklin, but then I saw that my post was stupid. So I figured to throw a bit of humor in this. I see it failed. Such is life.

Logan 5

Kelly subsequently admitted making up her story.

So she might be available soon ... for dating ....
Guess there's hope for you yet, David. :banana:

You guys don't understand Honea Path Rednecks.

I am sure it went down like this: He drinks about 12 Beers and say "Hey man, I found me this here Bullet Proof vest in a Pawn Shop, Let's try it out, Dude!" The other guy has about a 12 Pack i n him as well and says "OK Man Put dat summbitch on and let's see how it works." Shooter is too drunk to walk so he crawls over and gets the Pistol. BLAMM! Vest wearer falls down dead, shot in the Heart because he was too drunk to put the vest on right, and shooter was too drunk to shoot at point blank range and hit the vest. Shooter's GF says "OH MY GOD You killed him" Shooter says "Yea but he asked me to" GF says I ain't got no record so I will say I did it so it won't count against you DUI Probation".