Thread: OC Holster for Sig P226?

OC Holster for Sig P226?

I've been OCing my S&W 329PD (.44 Mag) for about 3 years now, but now I'd like to start carrying my Sig P226 again. I haven't carried that gun since the early '90's when I got my Glock 23. Nostalgia, old memories, don't know why, I just do.

In any event, I need a slip on, clamp on, paddle type holster - no belt holsters need apply.

Whatcha got thats good?

Thanks

Wow! How much money do you want to spend? Fobus are inexpensive, Blackhawk a tad more, or step up to a safariland.

Or you could really throw some cash and get a custom alligator skin paddle holster. Paddle holsters have been around a long time. Originally the paddles were made of leather, some of those holsters are still around.

You just need to figure your budget.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Ha! Never realized that Safariland made a 568 paddle holster for the Sig just as it does for my 329PD! Don't know why I didn't think of that first!

Anyway, I ordered one today from Optics Planet, for a whole whopping $38 plus shipping! The 568 is super easy to take off and on, which I do quite often while out on my farm dong farm-type stuff like working on or driving my tractor. Having the same system for the Sig will be great.

Thanks,